Chapter 22: I want to go with you

“To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.”

Chapter 22: I want to go with you

It was already deep in the night, and Taehyung was still awake. Hero's snores were so loud and it keeps bothering him. He sighed and sat down on his comforter.

He decided to sleep in Jungkook's tent again, he opened their tent but he saw Jungkook was going somewhere. He silently followed Jungkook.

He was confused, they were in the woods and Jungkook was still walking. He immediately hid behind the huge tree when Jungkook suddenly stopped walking.

"Come out there, I know you've been following me." Jungkook spoke.

Taehyung embarrassedly came out of the tree and looked at Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to follow you. I was just curious where you were going." Taehyung mumbled biting his bottom lip.

"Do you want to know? Come here." Jungkook said and motioned his hand.

Taehyung quickly went beside him and Jungkook held his hand, intertwining their fingers. He leads Taehyung into something different place. Taehyung's eyes widened when he how beautiful the place was.

He can clearly see the falls and lake because of the moon that gives light with fireflies flying around the place.

"This is so beautiful, Jungkook ah." Taehyung smiled going near the lake.

He was amazed because he can see the reflection on the lake.

"Just found it out on the internet." Jungkook replied sitting on the sandy ground.

"Wow, I like it here." Taehyung giggled and touched the lake.

He shivered because of the coldness. Jungkook was just watching the beautiful boy roaming around the beautiful place.

"Jungkook, can we swim here?" Taehyung asked while his feet were already soaking in the lake and pulling up his pants.

"I would love that idea but we don't have extra clothes." Jungkook sighed.

He giggled seeing the beautiful boy pouted.

"I'll bring you here next time." Jungkook tried to cheer him up which seems to work.

"Okay then." Taehyung smiled at him and continued to play in the lake.

Once he was done, he sat down between Jungkook's legs while his back was pressing on Jungkook's chest.

"Did you have fun?" Jungkook asked while leaning his chin on top of Taehyung's head.

"Yes, this is my first time to see this beautiful place. I had never seen a place like this because I always locked myself in my room." Taehyung uttered.

"Then, do you want me to show you more beautiful places?" Jungkook inquired.

Taehyung turned his head a bit to look at him.

"Really? I would love that, can you bring me to another country as well? We can travel there." Taehyung giggled.

"Sure thing, tell me where you want to go and I will bring you there." Jungkook smiled.

"Paris, I heard the tower there was really popular. I wanted to see that place because I'm so curious how tall that tower is." Taehyung chuckled.

"Okay, I will buy you a ticket." Jungkook uttered pecking the top of his head.

Taehyung turned around to face him but still sat down.

"No, I will buy a ticket for us, you did so much for me, and now, I want to treat you so please let me do it, please?" Taehyung muttered.

"How will you earn money?" Jungkook asked raising his right brow.

"I will find some part-time job, I badly want to repay you at least this time. Let me take this chance to show you I'm not burdened." Taehyung mumbled.

"If that's what you want, I will let you. But, if you can't do it, don't be shy to ask me, okay?" Jungkook chuckled pecking the tip of his nose.

"Yes, I will, thank you, Jungkook ah." Taehyung smiled genuinely and hugged him tightly.

Jungkook just hugged him back and leaned his chin on top of Taehyung's shoulder.

But they didn't notice that there was a certain someone that was taking a picture of them.

"We should go now, the supervisor might be checking the tent." Jungkook said standing up from his seat.

"Can I sleep with you again? I can't sleep with Hero because he was sleeping soundly and he snores too." Taehyung pouted standing up from his seat too.

"Of course, you can." Jungkook ruffled his hair.

Jungkook held his hand and intertwined their fingers. They walked away to go back to the camping site.

"Taehyung, what are you going with him in his tent?"

They heard the familiar voice, Taehyung swallowed hard looking at Hero.

"I-I'm going to sleep." Taehyung muttered.

"With him? In his tent? He's not your sleep mate." Hero retorted.

"I know, he's just the only option I have so I can sleep properly, besides he's alone in his tent." Taehyung stated.

"Still, we have an assigned tent, you shouldn't go with someone else tent." Hero mocked.

"Don't you understand? He can't sleep properly when he sleeps with you. Your snores are annoying, how can you stop him from sleeping with me if you are annoying even though you are just sleeping?" Jungkook said glaring at him.

"Why would I let the person I like sleep with a psychopath like you? You're a dangerous person and why don't tell him that you are just using him and later on you will dump him." Hero snickered.

"I know you like me and wanted to court me, but I'm sorry to tell you because I don't want you to court me anymore. I don't like you." Taehyung replied clenching his fist.

"Why? Is that because of him? Don't trust him, he doesn't know what love is. He will just play with you until he gets bored with you." Hero smirked.

"Whatever my reason is, I don't think you need to know about it. Just mind your own business, you don't need to interfere with my life. Please, don't bother us again." Taehyung simply said.

He motioned Jungkook to get inside the tent and leave Hero alone. Jungkook sent a warning glare at Hero before going inside the tent with Taehyung.