||38.

Thanks so much for being patient guys. This chapter is dedicated to all the ghost readers out there.

Enjoy.

                               • • •

                 ||Felix's POV||

Two weeks later

Sitting at the school's conference room, were two detectives, whom identified themselves as; Ogbonnaya and Christian.

Seated along side with the detectives, were; myself, Dafe, Sofia, Saviour, Shade, the boy that found Eno's bloody sport wear, Emem and her parents.

Ogbonnaya, the dark complexion detective, turned his attention towards the the boy, before speaking. "What's your name, son?"

"Williams, sir." The boy whom turned out to be Williams, said.

Detective Ogbonnaya, wrote down that little information on a writing pad, before opening his mouth to speak again. "How old are you? And what class are you in?"

"Fourteen years old sir, and I'm in Ss2." Williams replied without hesitation.

"Where were you and what were you doing before you found the bloody wear?" Detective Christian spoke for the first time. Unlike detective Ogbonnaya, detective Christian was fair in complexion and was also chubby in nature.

Williams sat up right. He didn't look scared or anything. "My friend and I, decided to head over to the indoor pool. He forgot his phone on one of the benches and since his phone was the recent iPhone, Jonah wasn't ready to risk it."

"Jonah..... Is that your friend's name?" Detective Christian asked.

"Yes sir," Williams answered. Detective Christian wrote that down on his writing pad.

"Where is he now?" Detective Ogbonnaya pushed.

"I don't know," Williams replied honestly. "He was so scared when he saw the bloody sport wear. He wanted us to leave it the way we found it."

"Why?" Detective Ogbonnaya enquired with interest.

"He was scared we would be framed for something we know nothing about." Williams answered.

Detective Ogbonnaya, turned to the principal. "Kindly get a teacher to find Jonah he is needed here immediately, thank you."

The principal nodded as he got hold of a line phone, before speaking into it. "Get me a teacher to find Jonah...." He stopped as his eyes drifted to Williams.

"Jonah Amber, from Ss2 commercial." Williams helped with the information.

"Right," The principal nodded. "Get me Jonah Amber from Ss2 commercial, ASAP." With that, the principal hung up.

Detective Christian cleared his throat, "Since we are all waiting for Jonah Amber, why not ask some few questions." His eyes landed on Emem and her parents. "I was told you guys are her parents," His eyes traveled to Emem, "And you're her twin sister?" They all nodded their head in confirmation.

"The rest of you must be her close friends, right?" We all nodded. Detective Christian wrote that piece of information down.

"Did she have any enemy in school?" Detective Ogbonnaya spoke up this time. "Did she have anyone that would want to get rid of her?"

"My daughter didn't have the best character in the planet, but she wasn't bad either." Mrs Ekanem spoke, as her husband wrapped his arms around her in a soothing manner.