05

[5]

BLACK

"Firewhiskey for two please," Sirius said urgently to the bartender. He wore a leather jacket on top of his messy black work dress shirt and a pair of ripped black jeans with short leather boots. His unruly curly black hair and the scar above his left eye was cherry on top to his bad-boy persona. Rebel, rebel Auror, the irony.

"I don't drink," Krystal replied, rolling her eyes at the dashing man in front of her. Krystal wore a tight crimson dress and black stilettos, her hair curled into a fishtail that rang down on the side of her face. She had large blue eyes sharpened by the dark mascara, lips coated with matching crimson and a sharp nose that held delicate elegance. Her wand was skilfully hidden away from sight inside her dress.

"Liar," Sirius replied with a casual smirk although his tone hinted with jealousy, "I saw you with him. Drinking with Shacklebolt a few days ago right here. You were laughing at something he said. You never laugh at me. It's not your thing. Tell me, was he your rebound?"

"You're spying on me. Congratulations, you've swooped to a new low," Krystal quipped, her eyebrows forming a deep frown. Sirius only smiled back sheepishly with no sign of apologising. "Shacklebolt is an arranged marriage. We don't like each other. And, he is not a rebound. Marlene and I broke up, it was a mutual break up, okay? I don't need a rebound. We were just not fit with each other romantically. Also, I like somebody."

"So I have a chance? Because God I don't want your husband in Scotland to come and punch me in the face," Sirius stated, smiling devilishly, ignoring the last part of the girl's sentence.

Krystal glared at him.

The bartender slid two fire whiskeys between them and muttered: "annoying sexual tension" making Krystal who had been getting the first sip on her fire whiskey to choke.

Sirius then cleared his throat as if ready to say something very important. He opened his palm, a little wine-red rose appeared, growing larger and larger.

"I have something to say to you that I have kept inside for a really long time. I love you, Krystal, your curvy brunette hair reminds me of the sweetest chocolate, your blue eyes reminds me of the depth of the most ethereal oceans, and you're perfect. Sometimes—" Sirius stated, his remainder hand reaching out to grab hers. Krystal withdrew her hand immediately.

"No," came Krystal's silky yet bored voice.

"Let me finish! Sometimes, actually whenever. Whenever I am around you, I feel like the world is spinning—"

"Just get to the point Sirius!"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Sirius asked for what seemed like the fiftieth time (and probably is). His grey eyes sparkled with little hope that the wonderful girl in front of him will say yes.

"No," Krystal replied bluntly before taking more sips from her firewhiskey.

"Why not?" Sirius feigned hurt although he knew the answer was always going to be the same.

"I barely know you," she pointed out making Sirius groan in response.

"I am Sirius Black, but I am not part of the snobby Black ancestry at all. I am an Auror, I am your age. I have two best friends called Remus Lupin and James Potter. You know them both. I have curly black hair, and stunning grey eyes that add to my charm, oh, and my intelligence is a bonus. Mind you, I got five O's on my NEWTs."

"I know that."

"What do you want to know then?"

"Your personality, Sirius. I want to know who you are beside of your looks and occupation."