Chapter 5

Yoongi's POV:

I was so happy that I was granted to go to the earth realm even if it was for one month. I could at least see my sister and give her a proper farewell.

I could not be given a human body since I was dead. Instead I was given a genie like form and could choose who I wanted to be seen by. I could touch things but also through them.

I sighed. How was I gonna face Yura? What if she gets a heart attack? Does she live with someone now? Does she have a boyfriend? Does she know how to cook? Who takes care of her when she is sick?

I asked myself all these questions as I led my cloud like form to my- I mean Yura's apartment.

I was about to ring the bell but my hand just went through the wall.

That meant I could go through walls. So I went inside the house.

What the?

The house was a mess. There were clothes everywhere.

Wait a minute. Those are boys clothes. I went closer.

THOSE ARE MY CLOTHES!! Had Yura been giving away my clothes to someone?

Wait,did she have sex and lend my clothes to some flithy boy??

No no Yoongi. Your sister isn't like that.

I shook my head. I turned my head around and stopped dead in my tracks.

.

.

.

.
My ironman figurines. Were on the FLOOR.

"Min Yuraaaaaaaaaaa" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

3rd person's POV:

The three boys and Yura woke up to a loud scream.

"Who the f-?" Yura slowly opened her eyes. She gasped.

The three human cats were sprawled across her bed.

Jimin's head was resting on her thigh, Taehyung was hugging Jimin's leg and Jungkook was lying on top of Taehyung.

The shrill scream made the boys nudge as well. Yura carefully removed Jimin's head from her thigh and was about to wake them up but then she saw a silhouette by her bedroom door.

"Min Yura!! Where the hell are yo-"  Yoongi almost fainted at the sight.

"You what, did you have a foursome???!!!" Yoongi hysterically screamed.

This time all the boys woke up and sat up on the bed.

"Y-Yoon-gi-i??" Yura stuttered. But then she realised that the boys were on her bed.

" No no Yoongi I can explain" Yura jumped out of bed.

"Yes Min Yura, you better explain why these three are in the house and WHY my ironman figurines are on the floor." He muttered. He almost forgot that he was suppose to be dead.

"Oh right" he facepalmed.

"Yoongi,are you alive?" Yura asked,her face pale and on the verge of tears.

Yoongi sighed." No Yura, I'm still dead. But I was allowed to come down to earth for one month since I couldn't end things properly" Yoongi said with this head down.

"Oh my god Yoongi,I missed you so much." She ran and hugged his brother's cloud like form.

She was sobbing madly.

"I-I thought I was gonna die without you, Yoongs" She was pouring her eyes out.

"Shh,nothing's gonna happen. You're gonna be alright." He patted her on the back.

He looked behind her and saw that the three boys on her bed were looking at them with their mouths agape.

Hi my lovely readers!!❤️❤️ Did you enjoy this chapter?? Please comment and vote.

And remember.....

You nice keep going😘