57. Brandon; lads night

I was making us late, as per usual. After work I got distracted with a video on FaceBook missing my chance to shower first when Mason went straight to it once he walked into the house. He got out grinning at me asking me to hurry up already but I couldn’t move, fixated on his wet towel covered body. Since we kissed everything was harder to ignore, difficult to act innocent and knowing how easy it would be to go over and kiss him right now knowing we would have this place to ourselves made it worse. The only reason I didn’t was knowing the guys would be waiting for us. I forced myself away wondering to the bathroom to shower knowing I had a boner I’d need to fix before we go out, if I didn’t I’d end up having one for most of the night and somebody would be bound to notice. Anyway we should probably behave tonight so it doesn’t look like to Blair and Levi that we are up to anything, especially after when I kissed him the other day in front of them. At least Tony would be there to stop them both going on about us.

My shower was long mostly because it was taking me so long to relieve myself which I couldn’t understand. I thought I needed it but I was staring to think it was Mason I needed specifically. It was almost eight when I got out finally managing to finish myself then clean up myself and the mess on the shower floor. Mason wasn’t in my room when I got in there probably meaning he was waiting for me downstairs. We were suppose to be at the bowling alley at half eight and it would take twenty minutes to get there as it was close to town.

I tried to hurry to get dressed pulling on some grey boxer shorts then a pair of really tight black jeans which I had to fight to get into the fact I was still wet not helping. I sprayed deodorant and found a loose white t-shirt putting it on before towel drying my hair as best as possible before I scraped it back into a really high tight bun leaving no bits hanging down like I normally would. To keep myself warm I found a blue jean jacket then pulled on my black nike trainers bounding down the stairs praying Mason wouldn’t be annoyed that I was making us last again. “About time. Ready?” He shot over his head sitting on the sofa. I grabbed my keys from the table by the front door pocketing them as well as my wallet calling a ready to him.

It took me longer than it should of again to lock up as I snuck glances to Mason who was heading over to my passenger seat in my car waiting for me to unlock it. He was wearing some black joggers as well as one of my crew neck jumpers it being baggy on him like always but neither of us cared because he looked great... His hair was now dry pushed back over his head some sticking up, stubble around his jaw as he hadn’t shaved since staying here these past few days, his lips looked so pink and god did I want to feel them on mine again.

“Let’s go we are late.” He mumbled as we both climbed into my car him reaching for the radio as I started it up looking over my shoulder to make sure it was safe to pull off my driveway edging out until it was safe to do so.

‘I wanna hold you when I’m not suppose to/when I’m lying close to someone else/your stuck in my head and I can’t get you out of it/if I could do it all again/I know I’d go back to you.’ The radio played as Mason settled on the channel the music continuing making me smile at the lyrics.

“I’m so going to smash it tonight.” I spoke up initially meaning the game we would be soon playing but my mind quickly slipped towards something less innocent.

“No. I always win.” He replied moving to face me instead of stare out the window as I carefully drove on the wet roads as now the ice was gone leaving behind cold wet days.

“You never win.” I laughed glancing to him and his cheeky grin.

“Maybe you should let me for once. Help me out.” He was teasing me I’m sure that’s what it felt like. That he knew that I was close to turning this car around or even stopping it at the side of the road and ramming my mouth back on his. I ignored him looking for my next turn in the road knowing it was coming up soon.

As we pulled into the car park a little while later Tony’s car was easy to spot it being bright green. The space next to it was empty so I parked up beside him checking the car clock before it went off to see how late we were, 8:37, not too bad for us. “So what’s our excuse for being late?” Mason asked as we met up in front of the car walking side by side towards the entrance.