Chapter 88: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

"Shifu..... wants Xue'er to marry off?"

Shen Xian Hua stiffened, he have expected Xiao Bai Xue to disagree but never prepared how to tell her the truth.

"Being with me is like a leaf stuck between Autumn and Winter." he responsed. Shen Xian Hua means, it was hard to survive beside him as threats in every places can show up anytime.

"But if the leaf is stubborn, it might be able to survive for the next Spring!" Yun Ren Xie wont let her eyes off this guy, her mission is to find a suitable girl for him.

"Xue'er, are you hesitant to follow my order?" he frowned before facing her, that delicate feauture looked ethereal.

"I wont leave Shifu's side even if I turn into a nun in their eyes!"

A warm laugh escaped Shen Xian Hua's pink lips, he tried hard to suppress his amusement. "Why?"

Xiao Bai Xue stared at her beautiful master. "I..... I want to be with S-Shifu." she stammered while lowering her head. The man, of course, noticed her shy appearance but the shade of red on her ear made him furrow his brow.

"Shifu, can I ask?" she retrieved her calm demeanor after some thoughts on her mission, what if Shen Xian Hua have fancied another woman? What if he didnt? Yun Ren Xie decided that if there are no candidates for her Shifu, she would just use Xiao Bai Xue since in the very beginning, this girl have secretly loved Shen Xian Hua. "Have.... Have you fancied a girl before?"

"Did." he answered before gesturing her to pour more tea. "She's married."

Heise looked around him, finding the luxurious room of the original crown prince a bit feminine. The silky curtain that draped all over the bed have an alluring lotus embroidery. He was pretty sure everything around him were made of high quality materials, possibly even the tributes at the imperial palace. With the identity as Crown Prince, what else can he do?

Make revenge? Take over his Dragon Sect? The only option is to be the sect leader in Azure Immortal Sect, he must replace this Shen Xian Hua. That Bai Dongji is near in ascending at the immortal level of cultivation and might take her two years, he needed to prepare!

"Senior Brother?" a female voice called outside the bedchamber, he can already guess who it was.

Heise refused to speak and blankly stared at the door behind his thin curtain.

"Fine, if you wont welcome me, I'd come inside instead!" she raised her voice then with a bang, the door opened and a girl at the age of fourteen entered.

He did not blink as Xiao Bai Xue raised the thin fabric that was blocking their sight, she quickly jumped on the bed then leaned close to him. Heise can feel her warmth, trying hard to control himself. Does she know proper etiquette of a man and woman?

Yun Ren Xie touched his shoulder with her hand and released a healing aura to enter Heise's whole body.

"Im already cured." he furrowed his brows before slapping her hand away from him, sending a glare at the girl who just rolled her eyes.

"You must have forgotten, that disciple who cured you is always envious to my Senior Brother. I doubted he only took off the previous poison and added a new foreign substance." she sneered, how unguarded this Heise is towards men but when it comes to females, he would refuse.

Just a few seconds later, Heise felt he wanted to throw up. The girl took out a bowl in her spatial ring, it was quickly snatched by Heise.

"Told you, he wanted the crown prince dead. Take this as a lesson and be more wary of your identity." Yun Ren Xie burned the bowl into air, she got out of the bed but before she could even step out of the bed chamber, Heise muttered something to her.

"Xiao Bai Xue, you know I'm not Crown Prince Heise but why did you not get rid of me?"

She let out a long sigh before turning around to face him, the thin fabric prohibited her to have a glimpse at his face. "Fate." Yun Ren Xie answered. "For you to be able to reincarnate in Senior Brother's body..... it has long been planned by the Heaven. Im just a mortal thus, I cannot intervene with the gods' decisions."

Heise furrowed his brows, was it really fate? Has his death and rebirth been set long ago?

He wanted to ask more but the girl have already left. Heise's heart cried in pain, he thought he have long forgotten about his love for Bai Dongji but whenever he get to see Xiao Bai Xue, he cant stop his heart from palpitating quickly. However, the same face will always remind him of Bai Dongji's betrayal, this will fill his mind with revenge!

"Damn it!"

Three days have passed, Yun Ren Xie restricted others to enter the crown prince's courtyard. She will attend him every day and night, brewing medicinal herbs and feeding pills. They wont speak with each other unless Yun Ren Xie asks some questions.

"Heise, I've been taking care of you for four days at most. Can you tell me what sort of person you were before you died?" she removed the bandages, leaning close to him.

"....... Sect Leader Heise of Dragon Sect."

Yun Ren Xie stopped her action midway before looking at him. "Dragon Sect.... It perished for fifty years already. It was said that assassins ambushed the Sect Leader and his lover Bai Dongji that caused both their death."

He did not speak, Bai Dongji have died. Shouldnt he be happy? But why.... Why does he feel mournful? Heise locked his gaze with Xiao Bai Xue, identical faces.

Yun Ren Xie did not miss the crestfallen emotion in his unreadable eyes. "Senior Brother?"

"Leave." he coldly said, eyes were half lidded as if he was thinking deeply.

"Sect Leader Heise, I wouldnt even care for you like this if not for Senior Brother's body. You just stole his lifetime being a venerated disciple and royalty, why wont you show your gratitude by taking care of his body like how I do!" she frowned. Heise however, did not cooperate as he tried to move around. Her patience grew thin, Yun Ren Xie took out a rope from her spatial ring then caught both his wrist, using her cultivation level to pressure him since he is still weak.

She held his hands on top of his head then tried to tie the rope when someone barged in without much thought.

"Senior Heise!" the disciples voice is full of joy but he gasped for air once he caught a glimpse at the two person on the bed.

The silky curtain showed two shadows, a young girl is sitting on top of a man while holding both his hands.....

"Why did you stop?" Shen Xian Hua came inside in a calm posture but soon enough, he stared at the shadowy figures behind the thin fabrics, they have a rather impudent position.

His face darkened as he got closer to the bed. Touching the rim of the curtain, he was hesitant whether to open it or not.

"You!" the mellow voice of the girl made Shen Xian Hua even more gloomy, recognizing it as Xiao Bai Xue's

"If you stopped it later, I wouldnt have reacted like this!"

Shen Xian Hua grew impatient and lifted the curtain, his expression is unreadable.