62

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

"I don't want you to leave yet." I mumble as my arm's are wrapped around Jungkook's waist on our bed. It prevents him from getting up to get ready for his rehearsal day with his father.

"Neither do I." Jungkook sighs as he lifts my face up to look at him. He stares at me as his thumb runs softly against my bottom lip making my eyes lower down to look at his. He smiles and leans downwards to kiss me, sitting up in the process.

Our lips meet and I ask sit up so I can have a better access to our kiss. These kisses that we share are something I been thinking about lately. How I'm the only one who see's this side of Jungkook. The softer side. Through the hard stone cold wall that not most people get to see past.

Probably not even his father.

I feel one of Jungkook's arms slip around my waist and he pulls me quickly onto his lap. In surprise I gasp.

His tongue slides into my mouth and our tongues meet as his hands move to touch under my loose shirt. My eyes shut tight and I silently moan at the feeling of his warm hands against my bare waist.

Our tongues dance against each other causing more friction to form between our bodies. The warmth of his wet tongue against mine is something I will never get tired of, I'll only crave for more.

I wrap my arms around his neck as I pull us closer wanting more. But that only last for a short time until he pulls back leaving me to whine unsatisfied.

"Jimin."

I sigh knowing he does have to leave before he becomes late because of me. And I don't want that.

"Okay okay..." I say defeatedly. A smile spreads on Jungkook's face and he gives me a peck on my forehead. He helps me get off of him so he can get up and get dressed. He places me on the bed softly and I watch him get up.

Still a bit tired, I go back under the soft blanket and I snuggled up to get warm due the loss of it from the absence of Jungkook's presence next to me. I hum in satisfaction when I find the right position. I feel the warmth from my body and the blanket begin to heat up.

I hear the bathroom door close telling me that Jungkook is getting ready in there. I close my eyes and pout wanting the night to come already so that Jungkook would be home and tomorrow will be the free day.

The thought of just sleeping in cuddled up with Jungkook, making breakfast together, watching movies and doing who knows what sounds like the best. But that's for tomorrow and I'm going to have to be patient and wait.

After about 8 minutes of silence, the bathroom door opens up again and I can smell Jungkook's cologne rush in through my nostrils. I take a deep breath enjoying his smell.

"I'm leaving now Jimin, call me or text me if anything okay?" I hear Jungkook's footsteps getting nearer to the bed so I open my eyes. I look up and see his perfect face looking down at me.

He leans down and kisses me on my lips then on my forehead. Forehead kisses from him never fail to make me melt and feel all giddily inside.

Due to the tiredness my body seeks my voice comes out as a whisper, "Be safe and come home safe Kookie." Once he stands back up, a rush of his cologne hits me again. But it soon begins to fade away as he says goodbye to me while heading out the bedroom door.

I lay in bed for about 10 more minutes until I finally fall asleep into the slumber I've been wanting to reach.

*
*
*

"A-ah Jungkook"

A hand slides down to my shorts and I bite my lip in attempt to quiet down my voice. I can tell Jungkook is enjoying the view of me squirming in his touch as I try to push his hand away. But as he palms my crotch harder a gasp leaves my lips in pleasure.