secrets

"Well, well if it ain't the most strong mafia in the world, Bangtan."

Everyone in the room pauses.

"Did you think I didn't know what was going on?"

RM looks at the other members before walking forward.

"Im sorry sir, but do you mind explaining?"

The old man laughs. "Did your parents ever teach you it's not right to lie." He continues to laugh before he motions his hand. One of his servants bring an iPad and hands it to the old man.

A door opens showing a sweaty Y/N "RM I did what y-" she then stops and senses something has happened. Hoseok grabs her and pulls her closer to the group.

"Is that B-bogum unconscious on the bed." The old man says while looking in the room.

Y/N rubs the back of her head and smirks. She looks back at the unconscious bogum. "Well, he couldn't handle it." Jungkooks face turns red.Y/N laughs.

"Anyways, it's seems your missing something. Or should I say, someone. Where is he?" The man asks.

"He decided to stay home," Jimin said.

The old man laughs. He then turns the iPad. "Really cause I found him." Suga was nearly alive his clothes were dirty and ripped like if he was dragged with every breath it brought pain. There was a group of people taking turns beating him.

RM clenches his jaw trying to contain every bit of anger he had flowing through him. "What do you want."

"Finally I never thought you would ask." He pauses for a minute before making eye contact with Y/N." Y/N you're my baby bee."

Everyone was dumbfounded.

Y/N begins to step back. She shakes her head frantically grabbing her hair. Her breathing becomes rapid as she is trying to hold back a scream.

Jungkook looks toward RM "Hyung what's wrong with her?". He doesn't know how to respond. He looks back at the old man "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER."

The old man begins laughing uncontrollably.

"With every disaster, there is a monster."

•~√~√~√~√~√AUTHORS NOTE~√~√~√~√~•

I hope your enjoying this stay tuned for more:) im sorry some of the stories are short.