》43

Needless to say it was a tiny bit awkward as they both came to a realisation they slept in the same bed together but it soon wore off when the girl gasped loudly- making Mark flinch

"Fuck I'm late!" She exclaimed, the dread settling inside her and adrenaline being released around her body when she clambered out of the bed- grabbing her discarded slippers.

"Bye Mark!" She hurried out, not really thinking when she pressed a kiss to his cheek and slammed the door shut behind her.

"O-oh." Mark breathed out in shock, eyes wide and his cheeks invaded red- blinking away the remains of sleep- staring at the door.

Hana made it to Donghyuck's room- grabbing her clothes to change into in the bathroom.

Only when she was in the bathroom, midway through changing, it dawned on her- gasping and looking at herself dead in the mirror.

"No you did not." She spoke to herself, jaw dropping and hands coming up to her mouth. "You fucking idiot."

She wanted to cry right then and there if it wasn't for the fact she extremely late- flushed cheeks and rapid pulse- she pulled on her clothes.

Tying a belt around the waist of her Mom jeans and tucking in the turtle neck- quickly brushing through her hair and tying her necklace whilst she ran out of the room.

It wouldn't be a typical Hana day if something didn't go wrong- and it did.
She rounded the corner- crashing into Jeno who held a glass of orange juice- the contents spilling on her shirt.

She gasped at the sudden sensation of her soaked top and looked down in disbelief, then back at Jeno.
They both stared at each other for a few agonising seconds before she let out a frustrated cry.

"Jeno!" She exclaimed, him flinching and apologising profusely- scurrying off to his room.
The girl stood in the living room, attempting to wipe off the contents.

"I don't even have another shirt- ugh!" She groaned out and dropped her hands from cleaning the top.

"You okay?"
Hana opened her eyes to see Mark leaning against the door frame, hair messily from his sleep.

"I'm just great." She spoke sarcastically, huffing and running a hand through her hair.
"Its not going to come out and all my clothes are at home-"

"Here wait, you can borrow something of mine."

Hana watched dumbfounded as he turned around and walked into his room- he was giving her his sweater?

Okay Hana don't get ahead of yourself
It's nothing

Mark reappeared with a gray sweater in his hands, outstretched towards her.
"It might be a bit big though." He shrugged.

Hana reached out, her fingers brushing against his skin as she made eye contact with him.
"Thank you Mark." She rushed out, grabbing it and hurrying into the bathroom.

Mark's eyes followed her as she ran inside, a dumb big smile grazing his lips as he did.
"Cute." He mumbled, nodding his head and turning back to walk into his room.

He suddenly stopped, realising what he said and slapped his cheek.
"What's gotten into you Mark."