Epilogue

Author Note:

This chapter is beta'd by FHEtsuko.

As promised, the epilogue! Well, thanks to my clumsy fingers I guess some of you already anticipated this chapter even before the last chapter uploaded. Why fingers, why?!

And also, I hope I am not to late to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBOIBOY! Just saw his pictures of him celebrating his birthday with the Monsta staffs in his Instagram. They all looked so happy!

Anyway, this chapter is a bit AU in the end with a surprise, so I hope you like it. 

Warning: possible of OOC, teary and embarrassing moments (maybe) and need lots of imagination.

Additional Note: I will refer Boboiboy as Original when he was referred by the elementals, and as Boboiboy when he was referred by his friends and in the narration.

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"One Iced Cocoa, and a slice of chocolate cake please."

"One Iced Cocoa, and a slice of chocolate cake. Okay, please wait for a moment."

The boy walked towards the counter before a shout stopped his movement.

"Can I have a napkin over here?"

The boy politely gave the napkin from the pocket of his apron to the customer.

"Here’s your napkin, sir."

"Hey, boy!"

The boy looked up at the shout of an annoyed man.

"Where is my special hot chocolate?! I have been waiting for 20 minutes straight!"

"I am sorry for the delay. Air! Quit snacking and get that man his hot chocolate now!"

Air ducked his head at Petir's angry shout, his mouth still munching the cookies on the counter before he turned to the person behind the counter.

"Tanah, I need another special hot chocolate."

Tanah looked up from his current task, his head cocked in confusion.

"What? Didn't I give you one already?"

"I... might kinda... accidentally drink it?"

Sigh...

"Go to Original and keep him company, and call Daun while you’re at it. I will handle Petir."

Air happily skipped towards a park hut behind the cafe with a plate of cookies in his hands, angry shouts were heard faintly behind him.

"AIR! WHERE IS THAT DAMN HOT CHOCOLATE?!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Boboiboy was breathing hard before he looked up as he heard angry shouts from the cafe. He prepared to stand before a hand stopped him on his track, "Where do you think you are going?"

"Ah... the cafe..."

"Aren't your elemental powers capable of doing simple chores? Leave them be, just focus on your exercise."

"But Tok..." Boboiboy looked at Tok Aba, eyes sparkled. Yup, Boboiboy's ultimate attack right there alright, The Puppy Eyes.

Tok Aba was a man full of experiences, and as strong as Boboiboy's puppy eyes attack, he is already immune to it since the boy got older, with some difficulties of course.