12 | dandelion

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 12
DANDELION
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑CHAPTER 12⸻ DANDELION┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

AN ARM STILL SLING tightly around my waist when I wake up. My head whip behind to see Taehyung's sleeping figure. Trying not to disturb his deep slumber, I yank his arm carefully from my waist and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

After getting ready with my outfit for campus, I roll downstairs and prepare some breakfast. I rummage through the cupboard to find a loaf of bread and strawberry jam. Toast it is.

While preparing breakfast, footsteps shutter off the ground and I look up to see my husband walking into the kitchen. He is surprisingly ready with his working clothes but a slight frown evident on his face doesn't go unnoticed.

"Hey, why didn't you wake me up?" he pouts, his forehead scrunching.

"I'm sorry but you look kind of tired," I excuse and blink up softly at him.

"It's alright but next time, please do so." he says rather sternly. "Anyway, are you making a strawberry toast? Can I have one?" he asks, eyes lighting up.

I giggle at his adorable reaction. "Yes, of course. I'm making this for both of us,"

He grins handsomely. "Wow, thank you,"

The morning breakfast turns into complete silence as both of us eat with tranquility. After a few minutes, Taehyung is the first one to finish but he stays in his seat, seemingly like he's waiting for me.

"What are you waiting for? Go for your work," I declare, confused.

"You have classes today. I'll drive you to the campus," he states in an obvious tone.

"No, it's okay. I asked Jungkook to pick me up,"

He raises an eyebrow, his face showing a hint of disappointment. "Oh, then at what time your class ends?"

"Probably around 4. Why?" I ask him.

"I might be a bit late, but I get off work around 5. Is that okay? Unless you want Jungkook to send you back," he kindly offers.

I smile lightly as I shake my head. "I'll take the cab instead. I wouldn't want to trouble you,"

"What do you mean? You're a part of my priority now,"

My heart flutters over his sweet words. He's such a sweetheart.

"Are you sure it won't trouble you? I just don't want you to drive all the wa—"

"Shh," he hushes, pressing a finger onto my lips. "Don't worry, you'll never be a burden in my life,"

His action catches me off guard as I stare at him in surprise. He leaves the table with his briefcase but stops midway, sauntering back and walking towards my direction.