Chapter 14 ~ Mistakes .

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana Hair Shop 📍

I was sitting in my Office doing a couple of paperwork when my phone ding,I then flipped my over to see it was Durk.

Durk 😍🖤 .
Head over to the Studio Right quick,I got sum tah tell u .

Adriana
Everything okay Durk?

Durk 😍🖤 .
Just come Ova...

I then turned my phone off and grabbed my keys and phone,And started to walk out my office.

Amina-Sis everything okay? *Bagging up customer and look at Adriana*

Adriana-Yeah I'm okay,Durk needed me for something but I'll be right back. *Looks at her*

Amina-Alright Sis *Hands customer bag and says thank with a smile*

I then walked out and got into my car and headed to Durk studio,On the ride there I had a bad feeling about something I just couldn't put my hand on it but something just didn't feel right.

I walked in to see Durk In the studio smoking a blunt and Von was Sitting on the couch with his head low,Durk then seen me and told the produce to cut the beat off and Told him he could take a break.Durk then put the blunt out and came out the studio and he looked sad and high at the same time.

Adriana-Are y'all okay? *Looks at both of them*

Von ignored me.

Durk-Von can give us some privacy? *Looks over at him*

He then walked out.

Adriana-Durk what's going on with y'all? *Looking at him*

Durk-....Adriana We got to turn ourselves in.

Adriana-Man Durk stop playing with me *Laughing sarcastic* Okay now I got to get back to Work *Starts walking away*

Durk-*Grabs Adriana hand* Adriana I'm foreal...

I could tell he was serious and my heart almost drop down to my stomach,I knew something was right.

Adriana-W-why? *Tears start falling*

Durk-Because they caught me claim they saw me and Von on a Security camera the other night shooting somebody.

Adriana-Durk but you was at home the other night.

Durk-I know baby,But that's what they Claiming but either way it goes I still got to turn myself in.

Adriana-Durk..You can't leave me.

Durk-*Holding her face* Baby I really don't want to leave but I don't have a choice right now

I then broke down crying and Durk pulling me in a tight hug which I really didn't want to let go because I might have to see Durk behind that Glass window in Prison which was something I really didn't want to see happened.

Adriana-When do you have to turn yourself in? *Stilling holding on to him*

Durk-Tonight.

I started back crying again.

Durk-*Pulls her back Up* Look don't worry about me Adriana,Imma be okay I just want you to keep doing you and make Papa proud *Chuckles*

Adriana-*Laughs a little* Bruh I can't never take your ass serious.