-14-

I entered the shower and turned my back on him so I wouldn't look at anything that I shouldn't be looking at.
My mom entered and started talking to me.

"I'm gonna have a date with your dad, so don't wait on us honey."- she said.

"Okay Mom"

"Oh, dinner is on the fridge, gotta go, see you later honey"- she said.

"Bye.."- I said awkwardly to my mother, standing in front of a naked Namjoon. My back was turned on him, but it was still awkward.
There was a silence, but then I spoke.

"Well, I should go"- I said nervously.

"Can you pass me...the towel...?"- he asked hesitant. I think he wanted to be sure I wasn't going to see anything inappropriate.

"Uh.. yeah..sure"- I said nervous and went to grab the towel for him. As a reflex I took a glance on him. I swear it wasn't on purpose...I didn't see his private parts at least...But I did saw something in his chest...it had something written, but not a tattoo. I looked at it for a while, but once he realized I was looking at his chest mark, he covered himself with his hands and cleared his throat signalling for me to go.

"Oh right"- I said turning my back on him again and leaving.

"Oh, uh...after you're done, you can go to my room since my parents aren't going to be here...we can have dinner there."- I said before leaving and he agreed with a silent yes.

*****

Namjoon was in my room as I went to get dinner for us. When I got there I wanted to ask about the mark, but I don't know if I should.

"I got the food"- I said giving him the soup.

"Oh thanks..I could've just make it appear"- he said.

"

Dont worry"- i told him. My mind was still curious about that thing on his chest, that, I guess, my eyes automatically went to that spot of his body. Of course now he was dressed.

"You can ask if you want..."- Namjoon said. I guess he noticed my behavior.

"What is that...on your chest..?"- I asked hesitant, not wanting to step on the line.
Then, unexpectedly, he took part of his shirt off. I looked at him for a minute, but my eyes went to the mark automatically. I was curious about it. It had something written, but it was burnt on his chest, not tattoed.  My hands unexpectedly moved to it, and I passed my fingers across it. It said proditor.

"What does it mean...?"- I asked in a soft tone. He touched my hand, making me stop moving my hands on the wound.

"..traitor.."- he said in a very serious yet sad tone.

Although he grabbed my hand, he just held it there

Although he grabbed my hand, he just held it there. He didn't took it off of his chest.

"Does it hurt...?"

"Not physically..."- Namjoon answered and my heart ached for him.
"I got it when I was sentenced to be exiled to the Earth...my dad did it...."- he finished. His eyes showed such pain, and I could feel his heart beat faster.

"To me it says 'courage'...you should be remembered of the bravery you had so you could save your people...to take out the real traitor....you are not the traitor...but their true king."- I told him. He looked at me for a moment. His hand was still caressing mine. His eyes showed me sweetness. He was looking at me dearly and, suddenly, we are both caught in a moment.

"I need you in my life..."- Namjoon said out of nowhere and his sincerity was clearer than crystal and purer than withe.

He kissed me. His kiss was sweet and it turned into passion. My heart was exploding from all of the love I felt for him and hadn't noticed until now. His kiss is getting deeper and I could feel ourselves desire more for each other.
He laid me down on the bed and kissed me more. I took of the rest of shirt and he also took mine. We were undressing ourselves slowly. He moved himself putting me beneath him. I couldn't stop touching him and he felt the same about me. Nights tend to be mysterious, dark and scary, but this night was beautiful, bright and comfortable because he was the one with me. I felt good by every touch and moan I felt and heard. Our bodies were synchronized and it couldn't be better.