Show down in central city

Author's Note: My Marvel Academia is a cross-over of the heroes from Marvel, and the My Hero Academia. Characters and all elements related to either franchises belong to their respective owners. On a further note, this story was heavily inspired by art from DuckLordEthan on Devianart. Check out his stuff.

Furthermore, for anyone interested in Marvel, this story blends MCU and Marvel comic events and characters. If there are any events or characters that didn't appear MCU, check the comics.

Enjoy

"Stop it Eugene! You're making him cry!" Peter cried. Behind him, a young boy was shaking on the ground. He hugged his knees like a three year old while three kids stood sneered at him. Their leader smile stretched from ear-to-ear.

"Or what nerd?" He asked. He smashed his fists together, a dark liquid flowing between them. Peter stepped back.

"Ooh, he's scared out of his mind!" One of them said.

"Yeah, he's pissing in his pants!"

"I'm not! And you s-shouldn't be c-cussing!" Eugene's peers just laughed. "H-hey, if you don't stop this, then I'll, I'll." Peter raised his fists. "I'll s-stop you m-myself!"

Eugene Thompson just laughed. He clenched his fist and the dark liquid formed a boxing glove on his hand. "Nice hero work, but without a quirk, you don't stand a chance, spider boy!" The entire group lunged at Peter.

Several minutes later, Peter laid defeated on the ground. Bruised to the point that Uncle Ben wouldn't recognize him, Peter's heart beat like a jackhammer. The kid he'd been defending stood over him. His eyes were stained with his tears.

"Wow," he sniffed, "I'm pretty sure half the things they did to you weren't legal,"

"Ughh..." Peter moaned.

Nine years later and he still remembered that fight. It had taught him that not everything in life was fair. Some kids were born with more power than others, some with less. And those with the power over others were destined to change the world. But that wouldn't stop him. If anything, it made him strive to do better.

Peter checked the time. He still had another 10 minutes to go until school started. He still had time. Peter felt the adrenaline course through him as the traffic light finally turned green. He sprinted down the road and rounded the corner to the scene of the crime. What he saw made him gasp.

On a set of suspended train tracks a massive figure in red-clad armor. He swung his massive fist through a set of supports, and the heap of metal came crashing down on the audience below. A human figure flew over them. Shield in hand, he crashed into the debris, knocking it aside.

"Was that Captain America?" someone in the crowd yelled.

"No, it was Falcon!"

"Idiot! He changed his name, remember?"

"Really?" Peter asked, "Where?" the man ignored hm. Peter would just have to go see for himself. Like a deep sea diver, Peter held his breathe as he squeezed through the sea of people.

"How did this happen?" someone said.

"I heard the guy up there was caught trying to steal someone's purse. I guess he just snapped and used his quirk." The other shook their head.

"What a waste."

Peter reached the front of the crowd. Before he could get closer to the fight, a long blue arm stopped him in his tracks.

"Attention everyone, you should stay at least a foot away from the barrier," at the center of the crowd, the famous Mister Fantastic stretched his arms into a makeshift barrier.

"Wow! Mister Fantastic is here too?" someone in the crowd yelled.

"Can you sign my autograph?"

"Sorry folks, a little tied up at the moment," Mister Fantastic joked. "Still, please step a foot away from the barrier. There's not much it can take against a man like the Juggernaut."

"That's not the Juggernaut," Peter interrupted. Mister Fantastic twisted his head around.

"I don't know if those glasses are foggy, but that is clearly the Juggernaut." Now that Peter was closer, he saw that the 'villain' in particular was a man the size of an adult bear, with arms as thick as bridge cables. He wore the classic dome-shaped helmet that was always associated with the Juggernaut. There was one major difference though...

"No it's not. The Juggernaut has a slightly darker red to his armor, and his knuckles are supposed to be bigger. Also, how would he have been able to get so close to a busy place without being spotted?" Peter added. "The only way he could've gotten this far is if he transformed while he was here." Mister Fantastic stared at him.

"Wow, you sure know your stuff."

"Thanks!" Peter replied. "So...who's dealing with the villain?" As if on cue, a chunk of concrete came hurtling towards them. Mister Fantastic pulled himself taut to catch the debris but then it exploded into fine powder.

"DON'T THINK I CAN'T HIT TWO THINGS AT ONCE!" Peter's heart almost leapt out of his chest.

"Oh my god!" Peter jumped up and down, "Is that who I think it is?"

"A raccoon?" someone cried.

"I'M NOT A RACOON!" with a massive BOOM, the furious furry Rocket Raccoon and his partner Groot leapt onto the top of a train carriage. Yelling, Rocket fired another round at the 'Juggernaut'. The tank of a man laughed as he walked out of the smoke.

"Don't you know who I am?" the villain beat his chest, "I'm the F**cking Juggernaut B*tch!"

"I don't care who the hell you are, Mary Poppins!" Rocket Raccoon yelled on top of Groot, "I was having such a NICE day relaxing in New York. Oh the foggy skies, enslaved animals, and crappy guns, ESPECIALLY the crappy guns that EVERYBODY seems to love were a joy to shoot!"

"I am Groot," Groot said.

"Well of course it sounds horrible branches-for-brains, it's Earth!" Rocket replied to his partner, "The people are crummy towards animals, the technology is a joke, heck, the only good thing about Earth is all the goddamn abominations you can shoot without anyone giving two sh*t's!" As Rocket talked, the copycat heaved a train carriage at the duo. Rocket calmly blasted the carriage in a thundering explosion. "Point. Proven."

"I am Groot."

"Whaddya mean stop cussing because there are children around?" Rocket finally noticed the crowd that had gathered. "Hey kids! You better get this on Facebook!"

"I am Groot," Groot shook his head.

"Aww, you suck the joy outta everything."