Chapter 230: Birthday party

Qin Feng, the eldest grandson of the Qin family, was clever and smart when he was a kid. He was a clever exporter. The top students of Qingyang University started their own businesses at school. Now they have taken over the Qin family's commercial industry on a large scale.

Zhao Chongbin murmured the information collected in his heart, staring at the man for a long while, but suddenly pouted his lips and muttered, "Jin Yu is out of the game." Because he saw the man holding champagne in the past saying hello. At that time, if the corner of Qin Feng's eyes had been looking at the other party's female companion seemingly, he was very concealed, but could not escape Zhao Chongbin's eyes.

Later, Han Yan and his party, Tan Rui, and his party arrived early. After all, it was the birthday of the mother of the Qin family. No one dared to show off.

The guests have come seven or eight, and the Qin family and the old lady also descended from the suspended staircase on the top floor. The crowd gathered and congratulated warmly. The applause never stopped for a long time. Like thick thighs, the expression on everyone's face is more festive than the New Year.

"Everyone is more casual, it's all seventy and eighty. Picture a joy, the children and grandchildren come together to meet old friends, don't be restrained." Father Qin was sitting in a wheelchair, his expression was kind and his mottled wrinkles revealed Traces of years.

But if you really think of him as an old man playing chess in a park, it would be very wrong. Today, the Qin family is still in power, no matter it is business or politics, as long as he asks for his life, most of this life cannot escape his palm.

After talking about the scene, Mrs. Qin pushed the wheelchair out of the stage. Although it was her birthday, she had to be ranked second in the presence of Mr. Qin.

"Oh, congratulations to the old lady, Fu Rudong, Shoubi Nanshan." Congratulations were still heard as soon as they got off the stage, but most people stopped the steward one meter away, not even approaching them.

However, when Han Yan wore a pale pink pearl skirt and approached He Shou, the old lady smiled and closed her mouth, held her hand straight, and treated her as a family affectionately. "Hana girl, this is a lot I haven't seen it in years, and I've become a big girl. Grandma has been watching you in a magazine, but it looks much better than that magazine. "

"Grandma, you made a joke, I didn't see you and Grandpa immediately after coming back. It was my fault. This is a finger I brought back from abroad. It is a pair for you and Grandpa." The old lady claimed to be grandma Han Yan was so sweet, she didn't change her mouth wisely, took out two gifts, and even the old man Qin's favor was discussed.

"Well, you girl, is filial piety, have you seen Qin Feng?" Father Qin was also very satisfied with this generous Han family daughter.

But his last question asked Han Yan to frown secretly, and she said smartly: "Not yet, brother Qin Feng just greeted the guests. I will come here to give my grandmother a longevity first. Grandma, I haven't come back for a long time, I really miss you grandfather."

Han Yan tried to change the subject, but unfortunately it was unsuccessful, because Qin Feng had already found her and walked towards this side.

"Han Yan, you are getting more and more beautiful. I am very glad that you can return to China." Qin Feng put down her arrogance and even willing to bend down for Han Yan, it can be seen that he is really in love.

Han Yan nodded generously and replied, smiling, "Brother Qin Feng, I haven't seen you in a long time."

"This time you come back, we can gather more in the future. If you need any help in the future, you don't need to be polite with me." Qin Feng said, the steps had already taken place, but it was the open crowd that occupied Han Yan's cold moon. Location of heart.

Leng Yuexin stepped back and secretly poked his lips, only feeling a nausea in his chest.

"Well, I have to worry about Brother Qin Feng in the future." Han Yan also staggered slightly, widening the distance between the two, taking advantage of the opportunity to walk towards the outside garden entrance, "Isn't Brother Qin Zhan yet?"

Speaking of Qin Zhan, Qin Feng's face on the side was a bit ugly at the moment. What she wanted to say, was looked at by the old lady.

Mr. Qin snorted a little, but also got a little bit angry. "Huh, not the offspring of Xiao, I have been here for so long without even stepping in the door. I would rather let an outsider enter and exit his house instead of letting the housekeeper enter. See what he has use."

Since returning from the butler's injury last night, Mr. Qin has been a lot of dissatisfaction. Now that Qin Zhan has not arrived at the scene, he is already angry.

Han Yan was a bit miserable. She only heard about Qin Zhan's discord with her family, but never expected it would be so intolerable, so she hurried forward to help the old man, "Grandpa, you calm down, brother Qin Zhan didn't mean it. He beat Xiao Ai clean, and even I was not allowed to enter his room. "While talking about comfort, she suddenly thought of something." Grandpa, you said that the person going to Qin Zhan's brother's house would not be Song Ye? "

"How? You know this person too?" Father Qin asked back, apparently affirming Han Yan's guess.

"Well, I've seen it once, it's a pretty boy, but he has a strange temper." Han Yan hesitated and said,

At this time, Leng Yuexin stood up and said, "Grandpa Qin, Han Yan is just so kind. I met Song Yeqi and cried several times that day. I can't stand it anymore, hey ..."

"What's the matter?" The old lady was also holding back, and when Han Yan was bullied, her old face pulled down.

Pretending to be scared, Leng Yuexin picked up important information and said, "It wasn't that day Song Ye first bet with Wu Xinxin and won her 100,000, and then she had to compare with Gao Qin, and finally forced Gao Qin to open a white bar. Everyone was together Play, everything is about money. "

From the description of this scene, all the provocations are attributed to Song Ye's initiative, and she has also successfully shaped her into a man who sees money.

Sure enough, after listening to the two old men, their faces were always heavy and they said nothing.

Just then, there was a commotion at the entrance of the garden, and everyone looked towards the door. At first glance, the black and white figures came into the banquet hall, and they couldn't help but scream.

It's just amazing.

The young man has a straight suit, a tall and powerful figure, a stubborn face with hard-to-find features, and an unforgiving ban-all women are crazy about it.

The teenager next to him was dressed in a white suit with a clean face. He walked around calmly and elegantly, exquisitely and impeccably on his beautiful face.

Two equally outstanding people, two completely different temperaments, and the impact of walking side by side made everyone in the banquet hall unobtrusive.

If before, Qin Feng was the star of this banquet, then Qin Zhan in a black suit at this moment is the scorching sun at noon, and Song Ye is the sickle moon beside him.