Chapter 231: Qin Zhan arrived

It is said that the protagonist is the last one to play, and the facts have proved that the two who have been late at this moment have become the most outstanding beings.

The two walked around, but in the middle of the song, Song Ye turned his feet to get the juice, and didn't come to hold the Qin family's thigh together.

But Qin Zhan, as the second-oldest grandson of the Qin family, is the second heir to the rank. He has always attracted much attention from the outside world. This is his first appearance in ten years. Many people in the upper circle of Beijing still do n’t know. he.

Just entering the door just now, everyone was just guessing. Now he saw him walking towards Father Qin, and there was a lot of discussion around him.

"Is that Qin Er Shao? The aura is so amazing, it's like Master Qin."

"Well, I also think that it has been a full ten years when I heard that he was a soldier at the age of fifteen, and he is now the youngest colonel in China. He has made great achievements. Everyone said that he was among the juniors of the Qin family. The most like an old man. "

"Well, so to speak, this Qin Er Shao is also likely to inherit the Qin family."

...

Listening silently to the surrounding discussions, Qin Feng's heart was already covered with haze. The beautiful pair of Danfeng eyes looked at the brothers who had been away from each other for ten years, but they were not half happy.

Mr. Qin said in his mouth that he was not a descendant of Xiao, but he was still proud. Qin Zhan is most like him. He has performed excellently in the army for so many years. The military achievements on his shoulders alone are enough to pick up the banner of the Qin family. How many times when his subordinates praised Qin Zhan for being like him, he was always full of pride.

Unexpectedly, the humble child could grow up like this. However, he was even more surprised that his grandson and grandchildren would be in such a state ten years later.

"Old man, old lady, I have prepared the congratulations, and I will hand them over to the housekeeper later." Qin Zhan approached, his stern face didn't relax half a bit, and it was directly proportional to his apathy. A more indifferent tone.

Grandpa? Old lady? This is what Qin Qin's sons and grandsons called them, not to mention that Qin Lao Qin was stunned, even Han Yan and Leng Yuexin were stunned.

After a long while, Father Qin's roar from his throat almost couldn't be suppressed, "Junk stuff, this is your attitude to return home for ten years!"

The old man's face turned red, his hands on his knees shivered, and he suddenly coughed violently.

"Grandpa." Qin Feng's eyes were clear, and the first one rushed forward to help the old man hush and ask, "I called the doctor." As long as he called the doctor, it was impossible to cover up the quarrel.

Father Qin was still coughing and couldn't speak.

The housekeeper on the side stopped Qin Feng's action in time, took out the pills from his pocket, and served the old man to eat.

"Well, Xiao Zhan, your grandpa is not well. You can come to Grandma's birthday party. Grandma is very happy." The old lady came out to round the field. "Since everyone is here, let's have a banquet. I was before Also please your little one, please come and sit with me. "

Qin Zhan raised her eyes and glanced at her, but said lightly: "No need, he would be uncomfortable sitting at a table with us."

"Oh, that's okay." The old lady smiled, but there was a cold look in her eyes, and then she looked up again as usual, "Butler, announce the opening of the seat."

The crowd was seated on the court. The Qin family sat directly at the first table, and the second table was for the grandchildren in the compound. At this time, it was the club of that day, Han Yan, cold. Yuexin sat together, opposite Wu Xinxin and Song Ye.

Song Ye was discovered and dragged over by Wu Xinxin. He didn't want to make up with this group of intriguing people, but he turned around and found that the angle of view of the seat just saw the other intriguing table. satisfaction.

On the Qin family's main seat, in addition to the Qin family's direct line, there were Gao family and Leng family's people. At this time, the two saw Qin Zhan's faces obviously not good.

One was the debt collection by Qin Zhan and the other was the capital chain broken by him.

Today, when they came over, they just wanted to use Qin Zhan's face to shake hands with Qin Zhan, but it seemed that things were difficult to do.

It was n’t just Song Ye who was observing at this point. Gao Qin was silently watching the development over there. Suddenly, Wu Xinxin asked him, “Well, Song Ye, I have n’t asked you, how do you talk to Qin Zhan knows his brother and worships him. Are you afraid of being frozen to death? "

This is what she always wanted to ask, and it was also a question that everyone was curious at, and even Gao Qin turned back to pay attention.

After all, Qin Zhan is indifferent and unfriendly, and basically he is alone, which is generally recognized in the circle. This is the first time I have seen him so good to a person.

Especially Han Yan, she didn't understand the reason.

Faced with so many pairs of curious eyes on the field, Song Ye just answered absently, "Maybe it's because things are similar."

"Cut, you are less beautiful. Who is that Qin Zhan, Colonel Eagle, the grandson of the giants, the future is limitless, you are just a little boy, and you have to resemble things, saying that I am almost the same." Wu Xinxin hummed, unbelieving. "I'm the one in this world who is qualified to have a PK with him."

Song Ye shrugged and did not stop her from daydreaming.

"Song Ye, those ten million, are you happy? You took the money back to Yuncheng, but it was a huge sum." Leng Yue glanced scornfully, and wanted to provoke her to talk with Gao Qin Contradictions.

Unfortunately, Song Ye ignored her, took a sip of orange juice, and ignored it.

"You ..." Leng Yuexin twisted her eyebrows, knowing that Song Ye was a soft-tempered, not hard-tempered spleen. After turning his mind, he got up and walked over, "Well, Song Ye, I apologize for your inappropriate words, I hope you can release my suspicions with me, everyone is still a friend. "

friend? Song Ye swears that this is the funniest joke she has heard so far.

However, looking at Leng Yuexin pouring her a glass of wine and handing it over, Song Ye did not immediately refuse.

"Why? When you have so many people in the Qin family, do you want to turn your face? Song Ye, anyway, your name is Qin Zhan, and now you are in the Qin family, don't you understand?" Leng Yuexin chuckled. Even the corners of the mouth are just right. Those outsiders who can't hear the threat, only if this is a young man.

At this time, the Qin family at the first table is also watching the developments here.

Qin Zhan turned his head and saw that Leng Yuexin was in distress again, Song Ye, his eyebrows immediately twisted, and the whole body temperature dropped.

When he was about to get up, he saw Song Ye move.

It's just that Song Ye did not pour this glass of wine on Leng Yuexin's face, but poured a glass of wine himself.