Chapter 237: Song Ye's congratulations

For enemies who are still ridiculous and insinuating, giving their presents with both hands, this seems to be a mischief, but because Song Ye ’s performance from the beginning to the end is too calm, it is only a face of Mrs. Cao. In response, there was no quarrel.

Mr. Qin thought to himself that the child might have considered Qin Zhan's situation and wanted to turn Gan Ge into a jade in this way.

And in the face of the olive branch handed down for thousands of years, no one will refuse to refuse.

Seeing Song Ye take out something, Qin Zhan's gaze followed the past, and he fell on the boxy box, wondering what he was thinking.

This time, Song Ye didn't get up to send it in person, and the things were passed from the table. Everyone who took over couldn't help but be curious and weighed subconsciously with his hands. It wasn't heavy. Is it really a medicine stone?

By the time things arrived at Mrs. Cao, Mr. Qin's eyes had already signaled. Don't miss the opportunity, first open to see what happened.

Madam Cao shook the corners of her mouth and showed a smile that was uglier than crying. "Song Ye has a heart. Rarely prepared a gift for this old man. Seeing everyone is so curious, let's open it together." As soon as the scene, she reached out her veteran to unpack the silk scarf, and this silk scarf is exactly the same as Cao Qiulan's silk scarf.

Although I do n’t know how the two people met and how they got together, the cheap objects she just discarded are now being taken apart by her like Jewel, and her face suddenly feels like a slap in the face. pain.

In the eyes of everyone's expectations, the red satin box was revealed, and Mrs. Cao also had a little bit of embarrassment in her heart. If it isn't, then you will have to ask this kid again to make yourself unhappy. And naturally she did not want to be unhappy with Father Qin because of this incident.

Within a few seconds of slowly opening the box, her mind had been turned a thousand times and thought a lot, and when the box was opened, everyone stretched their necks to look over, and what they saw was a blood-red stone, quietly Lying on the red silk cloth, the bright red blood color seemed to be flowing, the faint medicinal fragrance spread, and it lingered on the nose of everyone for a long time.

"Haha, you kid, really reluctant to give bloodstone all day. The Qin family kid also picked up a baby and recognized such a younger brother." Wu Yi reacted for the first time, Haha smiled for the one in the box. Something proved, and incidentally, Song Ye boasted.

The people on the table were shocked when Bloodstone was still alive, and it was a little embarrassing. Now the baby in Wu Yi's mouth was just regarded as the poor boy who climbed the dragon and attached the phoenix.

Song Ye picked his lips slightly and glanced at Wu Yi. The old man stood fast, but in order to continue his life, he made a clear stand.

In the battle between the heirs of the Qin family, he voted for Qin Zhan.

"This is the legendary bloodstone, can you rise from the dead?" Father Qin had reached out to take over the things, and he couldn't help looking at Song Ye again.

Song Ye ’s bragging also did n’t blink his eyes. “Yes, bloodstones can continue to strengthen the veins and stagnate blood to achieve physical fitness and eliminate all diseases. I think Madam Cao's body is tough, but it is temporarily unavailable, but Defects in Father Qin's legs and feet should be curable. "

In fact, these bloodstones are her recent experimental products. I prepared this gift today just to prepare for the scene. And the one she gave to Wu Yi was crooked. The actual effect was so good that she was also surprised.

Now, the other party is very enthusiastic about making her wedding dress, Song Ye simply climbs up and blows things up, and he has a plan in mind.

When he heard that his legs were expected to stand up, Father Qin was excited, and as if he had been treasured, he carefully packed his things and gave them to the steward beside him.

Next, Song Ye undoubtedly became a guest of honor of the Qin family, and became the focus of the stars and the moon. Admiration for her childhood inheritance of medicine and stones was like a continuous stream of rivers.

Song Ye accepted it one by one, and after the meal, he received many business cards and invitations from the rich business administration.

These years, people who have no money are looking forward to being rich, and those who are rich and having power are looking forward to being healthy and living a few more years, so the words of resurrection are too precious for them.

She wandered between these nobles, and she was very skillful. Qin Zhan went to the Gao family, presumably to use this ten million to find out and suppress it.

Wu Xinxin was watched by Wu Yi and did not come to entangle Song Ye, which gave her a chance to get away.

When the business card was received and the hand was soft, the lounge door opened, the Qin housekeeper's suit was exquisite, and he stepped out from the inside. Song Ye snapped his fingers, and after a while, he heard a familiar voice, "Sir , What do you need? "

Song Ye turned his head, facing Zhao Chongbin's extraordinarily fair-faced little white face, reached for a glass of orange juice from the tray, moved his mouth slightly, and quietly commanded: "Follow the housekeeper Qin, see which floor he has reached, and let the brothers prepare to respond. The opponent has good skills, so be careful. "

Zhao Chongbin still stood slightly bent, and after listening to the instructions without saying a word, he said generously, "Slow use." After that, he stepped toward the elevator door flexibly and calmly, just to see the housekeeper there.

He didn't rush forward, and after a while at the entrance to entertain the guests, the figure flashed, appeared at the elevator door, and looked at the numbers above his head, counting all the way to the top floor.

Pressing the communicator, he immediately said, "Someone went up to the top presidential suite, to see which room he entered, don't act lightly."

After speaking, he returned to the banquet hall and found the woman who had been winking at her just now, pretending that someone had accidentally spilled wine on her, "Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, but I'll dry it for you immediately. "

When the woman saw that she was a handsome little boy she liked, she immediately lingered on, "You got me wet, what do you say?"

Zhao Chongbin was flushed by the woman, her ears were red, her mouth drooled, and she whispered, "There is a room on the top floor empty, or should I go up with you to change a dress?"

"Oh, you're on your way." The woman smiled coquettishly and followed Zhao Chongbin into the elevator.

Song Ye watched the two go far, knowing that he was going to stay as the main force, but he didn't stop it. It was gold or mud that couldn't support the wall, and he could see the real chapter tonight.

After a while, the room number of the Presidential Suite was reported.

Song Ye took out his mobile phone, walked to the corner of the garden, and dialed the phone. "Take out the safe and retreat immediately."