⠀( ₀₄₄ )⠀⠀PRETTY LITTLE THING

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( another villain )

❝希望と夢..

fun fact #38 ; momo has a little shrine
dedicated to kourin and she keeps a
very detailed journal about her feelings
for the brunette. very detailed.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

After their class shopping trip, the last things that Yaoyorozu expected was the brunette to call her on a Saturday, asking if she wanted to go with her to the mall. Is this.. a date?! She was excited and she wanted to look her best. Though, she knew there was a high chance that the latter didn't view this outing as a date.

At this point in her life, Kourin was getting used to stared at. With her hair and the scar on her face, in addition to the fact that her parents were well known heroes and she and her mother looked alike.

Hey onyx eyes landed on the brunette and she felt her heart speed up. How did her date manage to look so casual and yet, so cool? Grey sweats and a cropped black shirt with chains on it, paired with combat boots and an assorted variety of black jewellery consisting of rings, bracelets, earrings and necklaces. She looks effortlessly cool! "Koucchan!"

"Momo, thank you for coming," she looked up from her phone and smiled at her. "I just needed to grab a few things from the shops and I wanted to invite someone."

"W— was I your first choice?!"

"Yeah." She said nonchalantly.

While she maintained a semi composed expression on the outside, she was losing it on the inside. I WAS HER FIRST CHOICE. It wasn't Bakugo or Todoroki!

Kourin saw the dazed expression on her face and the incoming hoards of shoppers, without even thinking about it, she grabbed the ravenette's hand and smiled softly at her. "Just so we don't get separated."

"O— of course!" Returning her smile, she happily gripped onto the brunette's hand, a nervous yet giddy feeling running through her heart.