°1

"Seri-ah!"

"Seri-ah!"

Oh here we go again, the sweet- notice the sarcasm- sound of one of Seri's best friend carried through the hallway.

"Oh- 'scuse me! Seri! Min Seri!"

Seri spun around, her normal blank expression plastered on her face, ultimately already done with school even if she had been in it for the maximum amount of 20 minutes.

Kwan Eunjin panted when she reached Seri, hand on her knees to steady herself.
"Yeonrin and Haeji aren't here yet what do we do!"

Seri rolled her eyes and sighed, running a hand through her hair.
"We don't need to wait for them we'll see them late-"
"Yes we do!"

Okay, let's backtrack a little.

Min Seri, Kwan Eunjin, Oh Yeonrin and Kim Haeji- the 4 most popular girls in school, given they don't really care about popularity but the teenagers around them are quite shallow.

They weren't the bitchy, snobby popular girls in every movie ever- I mean regardless of the impending sarcasm one of them seemed to have, instead they kept to themselves.

Of course with a popular girl group, you also get a popular boy group.
Now allow me to introduce Neo college's most popular boys.

Mark lee, the sweetest and selfless one.

Huang Renjun, the blunt and intimidating one.

Lee Jeno, the athletic and boyish one.

Lee Donghyuck, the mischievous and extroverted one.

Na Jaemin, the flirty and loving one.

Zhong Chenle, the musical and intelligent one.

Park Jisung, the dancer and introverted one.

Not to mention 7 of the hottest boys ever- not that they need their ego boosting even more as granted almost all of the female population falls for them daily, always a trail of girls behind them squealing like fangirls.

Seri scoffed as she weaved through the crowd of excitable screaming girls who resort to pushing each other out of the way to get to none other than Lee Jeno.

He was wearing his familiar jersey with his bag on one strap, ignoring the dozens of heart eyes shooting his way as he took books from his locker.

The girl's eyes didn't stay on Jeno for too long as she continued walking, gaining many boyish gazes- whispers about her never ceasing- some good some bad.

Either way it isn't how she liked to live her life.
It was pointless, she didn't ask to be 'popular' every move analysed and multiple rumours spreading about her.

I guess that's just the life of a college student.