Chapter 34: Clumsy

OWWWW JUNG FRIGGIN HOSEOK THAT HURTS LIKE HELL. FUCK" Namjoon cussed in English which seemed foreign to Hope's ears, but he understood the last part and quickly removed his hand from damaging their leader's toes.

"I am sorry. I googled this and they said to press it like this" he blinked innocently.

"YAH! THAT IS FOR SPRAINED ANKLE! NOT FOR THIS" he continued to hiss in pain. Gritting his teeth together, Namjoon clutched his pain trying to calm down his nerve. Why was he so clumsy?

Both Jungkook and Yeoul strutted inside the room with a panic look, Namjoon heaved a relief sigh upon seeing Yeoul. Finally someone that he could trust.

"Thank god you came! One more minute, Hope unprofessional treatment will cost me life" he whined like a little kid. Hoseok decided to sulk at the corner while glaring at Namjoon's way, feeling unappreciated.

Yeoul shook her head with an apologetic smile " It is alright oppa, Hobi oppa tried to help you even though it is a little too much for him" she shot Hoseok a quick wink causing the older boy to pout even more.

"Okay let me fix this" she knelt down before Namjoon, propping his injured legs up on a stack of pillows with Jungkook's help. She carefully examined the injured toe to find any broken or misplaced nail. As if in cue, Namjoon whine got louder and she assumed he probably had a fracture or sprain in his toe and foot.

"Oppa, I think you need to see doctor. While waiting for you to be transferred there, I will disinfect this cut first" He only nodded as his teeth ground together trying to withstand the pain.

Yeoul turned to Jungkook "Kkuk can you call your manager oppa and let him know Namjoon oppa needs to see doctor?"

"Alright I will give hyung a call again"

As soon as she noticed the abrasions on his toes, she requested Hoseok to assist her in getting materials that she needed to disinfect Namjoon's cut. Hoseok watched Yeoul gently cleaned the toes with soap and warm water. After making sure it is all cleaned, she dried his toe carefully not to hurt Namjoon with a clean cloth, and applying anti-bacterial cream onto it before wrapping it up with a clean bandage.

"Now stay still until your manager come to get your injury checked" she patted his knees with a warm smile.

"Thank you Yeoul-ah..." ruffling her hair softly, Yeoul arose to her feet and his ears were greeted with Jimin and Minyeol voice. Maknae must have told him about Namjoon, considering that they were here already.

-------------------

"It is really okay you don't need to push yourself"

"But it is our last concert"

"Yes it is, so what? Do you want to be it the last concert in your life or the last concert of our Wings Tour"

"That sounds harsher!"

"SO LISTEN TO ME! Stop moving around, you can just sit a the back and rap your line"

"You are not doctor I am not listening to you"

"KIM NAMJOON!"

"KIM SEOKJIN"

Yeoul slipped between the two breaking their staring game "Guys seriously, this is no time to fight. You have to be on stage in few minutes" Jin scoffed, rolling his eyes in annoyance. He was pissed off how stubborn Namjoon could be no matter how hard he tried to nail that brain of his, he just loved to talk back.

"And you...You are not allowed to move around, the doctor said your foot need rest. Don't blame Jin oppa, he is worried of you" she patted his shoulder with a concern look.

Namjoon sighed "I know, but I don't want to disappoint Armys"

"You wont! In fact, they are proud of you" she cut him off.

"How I wish Yeoul is Bangtan's 7th member instead, tsk tsk Rap Monster behave now will you?" he poked his long finger on his forehead. She diverted her attention to Jimin whom already in his full makeup walking towards her with a cute smile.

"Baby do I look okay?" pressing his lips together, he blinked cutely.

"When was the last time you look ugly? You are dashing Jiminie" she soothed his collar and moved her finger to stroke the strand of his hair.

"Now you are all ready! Go rock your last stage. Minyeol and I will be watching you from the audience seat" she whispered softly.

He frowned "Will you be okay? To sit in such a huge crowd?"

"Taehwan will be there so don't worry. Do what you are best at, and we will enjoy your concert" Jimin wounded his arm around Yeoul small body, recharging himself before the concert starts. Whistles could be heard from every corner from the staffs and of course Sonyeodan boys teasing the lovebirds who seemed not to care with people surround them.

---------------

Bangtan's final concert in Sapporo went pretty well and it was finally the time to bid farewell to Armys embarking their last Wings Tour after months traveling around the globe. Overwhelmed by the response, the members stood still in the middle of the stage gazing every corner of arena. They had achieved so much to reach here together.

They could feel their eyes watered to watch happy faces everywhere who enjoyed music that they created. They wished to come back with a stronger music and image. They promised to stay together until the end with Armys.

After each of the members bid their farewell individually, they were set to leave the stage but to their surprise someone ran up to the stage. The boys looked baffled since they assumed it was one of the floor managers, but she was charging to Jimin's direction instead.

Mortified, they could see securities running from different direction towards the stage. What on earth just happened? Fans in the arena were buzzing in curiosity as they tried to get a better view of the mystery girl on stage.

SMACK!

Jimin could feel his cheeks sting from the sudden attack, not once but twice.

"JIMIN!" Seokjin screamed in agony.

"WHAT THE HELL" Yoongi cussed as he quickly pulled Jimin behind him and eyed the girl dangerously close with anger.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" he scowled. Other members reached confused Jimin, making sure he was protected and not being harassed even further.

"Tae ah! Lets head to backstage! What just happened?" Yeoul stood in her seat and picked Minyeol up. The three of them squished between the crowd who seemed as confused as them and making their way to the backstage.