Chapter 24: So, do you love him

"When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life."

Chapter 24: So, do you love him

It was Taehyung's first day at his work. He was nervous and excited at the same time. He was currently in Jungkook's car since Jungkook offered to take him to the shop.

"We're here." Jungkook uttered opening the door car for him.

"Thank you, Jungkook." Taehyung smiled when he got out of the car.

"You're welcome, have a nice day with your work. Good luck." Jungkook cheered him and ruffled his hair.

"Have a nice day to you too, Jungkook, I'm going now." Taehyung giggled walking away from him.

Before Jungkook left, he makes sure Taehyung got inside first. He sighed went back to his car and started to drive away.

"You're here, I will show you the places here before you will start, and wear this as your uniform." John, the manager and gave him the pink collared shirt.

Taehyung hums in response and accepted the shirt.

"Ah, please use this VIP restroom, this restroom is only available for a person like you." John smiled showing the restroom behind him to Taehyung.

"Since when did we get a VIP restroom, sir? You barely waste your money." Kian, the waiter mocked the manager.

"Since now, and don't interfere with us, finish your work." John chided.

Kian sighed going back to his work.

"Isn't it too much? I'm just an employee here, I won't mind using the normal restroom." Taehyung muttered.

"No, because you are Mr. Jeon's special person, you deserve to get a treat better." John insisted.

"Oh, okay" Taehyung responded confusedly.

"And if you need something, don't be shy to ask me. I will give you anything you want just say it to me, okay?" John said.

"Thanks" Taehyung awkwardly smiled back.

"Ah, she's Pearl, she will teach you what you need to do as a waiter." John introduced the girl beside him.

Pearl smiled and bowed her head and Taehyung did the same.

"So, I will leave you two now, Good luck." John giggled and left to go to his office.

"Please wear your uniform so we can start now." Pearl said.

Taehyung hums while going to the so-called VIP restroom.

Taehyung's first day, as a waiter isn't easy either hard. He was slowly trying to learn because he had a lot of work to do. It was confusing at first but he immediately can solve it.

He sighed when he was done cleaning the tables.

"Good job, Taehyung, you are hard-working, this is your bonus for your first day." John gave him his bonus.

"Already? T-this is surprising, tuh-thank you sir." Taehyung bowed his head for the nth time.

"You're welcome, you should go and change now. He's here to pick you up." John said and used his mouth to point to someone.

Taehyung looked at the entrance and saw Jungkook who waves his hand.

"Okay, thank you again, sir." Taehyung uttered and went to the restroom to change his clothes.

-----

"How's your first day, cupcake?" Jungkook asked while driving.

"It's good, Jungkook, just a little hassle when there are a lot of customers. But, I think I can handle that situation sooner." Taehyung replied excitedly.

"That sounds good." Jungkook smiled.

"But the manager is weird, he got a VIP restroom just for me. And he makes sure that I eat." Taehyung pouted.

"Don't you like that place? Should we find other works instead? I'm sure there are plenty of opportunities you can grab." Jungkook stated.

"No, I'm fine with it, and I already got a bonus." Taehyung giggled.

"Okay, if that's what you want." Jungkook agreed anyway.

They arrived at the house, Taehyung came inside first followed by Jungkook.

"Hi" He bowed his head to Jungkook's friends.

"Hello, are you hungry? Do you want to eat or something?" Jin responded smiling.

"Nuh-no, I'm fine." Taehyung replied rubbing the back of his neck.

"Are you sure? Don't be shy around us. These fuckers won't mind you." Jin uttered preferring the others.

"Just let him be, hyung, he's tired from his work. He needs to take a rest." Jungkook said when he got inside.

"Oh, okay." Jin simply smiled.

Taehyung smiled back going upstairs. He got inside his room and take out his piggy bank. He put the bonus in his piggy bank and wrote 'PARIS' in it. He will make sure that he will go to Paris with Jungkook. That will be one of his to-do lists.

-----

"I heard that he was working with that John, isn't he?" Jin grinned.

"Yeah, why?" Jungkook simply responded.

"Since when did you get a responsibility with him?" Jimin snickered who was sitting on the couch.

"Since the day he got in my house." Jungkook retorted

"Wow, if you're not in love with him, then why are you so caring to him?" Yoongi inquired while munching some snacks.

"What's wrong with that? He said he wanted to get a job and I just give it to him. I don't see anything wrong with that." Jungkook stated.

"Dude, why are you denying the fact that you like him? It's not weird if you have feelings for him, that's so common to feel." Yoongi replied.

"A kind of person like me doesn't deserve to be loved. You know what kind of work we have, if he ever finds out, he will surely despise me." Jungkook explained.

"Why are you worried that he will despise you? If he loves you back, which was so obvious, he may accept you." Yoongi added.

"What if he didn't love me and he still finds out? That will be worst." Jungkook sighed.

"So, do you love him or not?" Namjoon asked.

There's a huge silence in the living room. Jungkook took the beer and wet his lips with his tongue.

"No, I don't."

That was what Jungkook said, totally, denying his feelings toward the pretty boy.