The Stolen Stone (Part 1)

MPF Pocket Dimension

Gwen: Can we please go?

(Y/N): We are not going, you'll ruin the movie series.

Gwen Poole was currently trying to convince (Y/N) (L/N) to visit the dimension of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. However, (Y/N), who was the only one to happen to be at the Multiverse Protection Force (MPF) pocket dimension at the time.

Gwen: Come oooooooooooooon.

(Y/N): Yeah... No, not gonna happen.

Gwen: Then just give me the portal gun. I'll go by myself.

(Y/N): So that you can't be watched? Not gonna happen.

Gwen: Then get the rest of the team.

(Y/N): Then I'll have to babysit four of yous.

Gwen: Miku and Monika won't do that much.

(Y/N): They won't, but you and Ruby will do something and they try to stop you, the answer's still no.

Suddenly, three portals opened up. One by one, Miku, Monika and Ruby stepped out of each one.

Ruby: What's the mission?

(Y/N): What mission?

???: This one.

The team of five looks to the front of the mission table to see Gwen's future self, ready to give us a mission.

Gwen: What's up, future me?

Future Gwen: Nothing much, past me. You?

Gwen: Nothin'

Miku: Please stop.

Monika: We don't need two of you, at all.

Future Gwen: Yo, can I do my super cool mission brief, please? Thank you.

Ruby: No...

Future Gwen: Someone is going to steal the Reality stone.

Gwen: Reality stone? Like, Marvel Reality Stone.

(Y/N): I swear if you say-

Future Gwen: MCU, Reality Stone.

(Y/N): Goddammit...

Gwen's face lights up with joy. She starts to jump around the room like a kid getting told he gets to go to Disneyland. As if all her priers to god have been answered.

Gwen: Yes! Yes! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Miku: Isn't that the actual movies?

Gwen: Of course it's the actual movies! Let's go right now!

Gwen dives into the MPF armoury, looking for the portal gun.

(Y/N): You really think I left the portal gun in there. Also, you just asked me for it.

(Y/N) pulls out the portal gun, which is used to help the MPF team travel through the multiverse. Monika turns to Future Gwen

Monika: When and where are we going?

Future Gwen: Knowwhere, 2018.

(Y/N)'s power shows him a complete timeline of the MCU movies, there are three released in 2018, only one of them invloving the Reality Stone in Knowhere. Avengers: Infinity War.

(Y/N): Great... where going to steal one of the infinity stones from Thanos... Sounds perfect.

Gwen: Just make sure to go for the head.