Chapter 25: Here's Painite!

Your POV

As the ship was still in the atmosphere me and Bismarck are looking at the beautiful scenery from up here. Me and Bismarck found it amazing that how beautiful Earth can be.

It's a shame that the Diamonds want to get rid of it. I took my mind off of it and I went back to the ship's console and land it on a specific location...Beach City. I blasted the ship in full speed and reached our destination at a fast time.

I landed the ship on the soft sand and went to the main entrance of the ship. I sighed and smiled, wonder what their reaction is when they see me? I pressed the buttons and the luminescence of the sun's rays are so bright, i missed this feeling.

Steven's POV

 I was walking around the beach and thinking that this will be just another day without Painite. Suddenly a I saw a ship land on the beach and ran towards it.

 Suddenly a I saw a ship land on the beach and ran towards it

 I forgot to show you that this is your ship. Pretty cool  right?

As I reached the peculiar ship,  The Gems are already there.

Steven: Guys!!! What is this thing?

Pearl: We don't know Steven. It might be another prototype from Homeworld.

Amethyst: Who did they send this time?

Garnet: I know who.

Steven: Well who is it?

Garnet: See for yourself.

As the main doors of the ship opened me and the others except Garnet summoned their weapons.

The figure walked out of the ship revealing...Painite with a weird floating rock behind him. I ran towards him and gave him a hug. He gave me a pat on the head and smiled.

Your POV

Steven ran towards me and gave me a hug. I just gave him a pat on the head and hugged back.

Steven: We missed you so much!

Y/N: I missed you too. All of you.

Then Pearl tackled Painite to the ground and gave him a very tight hug and Amethyst gave Painite an elbow drop making him grunt. While Steven and Garnet just smiled.

Amethyst: It's been so boring since you're not around!

Pearl: I thought you weren't coming back!

Y/N: A promise is a promise. And you didn't have to give me an elbow drop Amethyst!

Amethyst: Sorry.

Then they both got off me and I dusted myself. I waked over to Garnet and she gave me a playful punch in the shoulder and then pulled me in for another hug and I hugged back. Then Bismarck spoke.