sieben | tsukishima kei - asshole

the first thing that your soulmate tells you will be tattoed on your wrist (after they tell you)

[ warnings: n/a ]

[ words: 900+ ]
_________________________

Tsukishima had just turned 19. After three years of attending to Karasuno Highschool in Miyagi Prefecture, his club issues became his hobby. Even after he called his so called hobby just a club, right now he was in the train. It was another day again for Tsukishima attending the Tokyo University and today was finally the day where he had his club application neatly stored in his folder, itching to be submitted already.

Here he was again in the train, about to go to school. It was already 7:30 and by 8, he should be at school already. His eyes just stared at the window, and occasionally his eyes would drop at the female several seats away. Since there weren't much people like in the evening rush hour, he would lay his eyes on the female sitting several seats away.

Not that you had anything on your face or something like that but you seem to attracting his eyes as if you were a magnet and Tsukishima's eyes were metal. He kept staring and you on the other hand just kept listening to the music plugged in your ears, unaware of the gold eyes locked at the back of your head. Then as you turn to look at the back, his eyes wandered from the crown of your head to your chin. Even with glasses on, he felt that he wanted to look closer and examine every feature your face had. From your beauty mark (mole), to your long eyelashes, and to your baby bangs hanging from your forehead.

As if on cue, you turn your head behind you and the door opens. Tsukishima just had a few seconds to spare (by looking at you) before rushing our the door immediately before he almost missed his stop completely.

And you were the reason why.

Even if it were the first day of him being part of the volleyball club, the first days were never easy. Having to adapt to new people, new members and having to come home late, one of them was that. But since he got used to coming home late and to practice until the sun and the moon switched places, this was just a flick on the forehead.

With heavy eyes and hard legs, he felt like he hasn't played volleyball for so long. Of course he had to move houses and organize his documents and all for school. That was why he couldn't play volleyball for a short while.

He waits at the silent train stop.

Just the wind hitting him and nothing else. He holds his headphones in one hand as it hung around his shoulder and placed it on his ears. Once the music plays in, he closes his eyes, reminiscing about the past. He really missed being in Karasuno and he cannot deny that. Another thing popped in his mind. The girl in the train. He wasn't dumb enough to realize that he possibly wanted to just have you alone. He didn't even know your name. If God had given him a chance, by now you would probably be in his bed right now. He made up his mind. Maybe a little conversation won't hurt. Maybe it wouldn't hurt if he just tries for once and gets something he wants by using effort.

A train finally halts in front of him and as if God had answered his prayers.

You were inside the train. There were only a few people inside, including you and him.

He takes the seat opposite from you. It was totally awkward for Tsukishima. Just a second ago, he was just making promises he knew he wouldn't be able to keep. And now that you're in front of him, he was shaking like a phone on silent mode. He sneaks a peek at you and you were looking at the guy several seats in front of her.

The guy looked like he'd prefer books over games or sports and looked pretty neat. Tsukishima on the other hand, looked like he'd prefer Yamaguchi than anything else. Just kidding but because of his looks, he looks intimidating and hard to approach. Though he was a commotion between the girls from his college.

He grits his teeth and tilted his head back a bit. Now realizing that his mouth had spat words he didn't mean to say out loud.

"So guys who are loners and prefer books over girls are your type huh?" And his voice was laced with something what you can call envy. That statement took your attention, luckily the guy didn't, and you turn to look at him and he froze completely. You and him have now made eye contact. You tilt your head and smiled at him.

"No but blonde assholes with glasses who prefers sports over books are." You say before the announcer had just announced the next stop.

It was your cue to leave. You shot him another smile before waving goodbye.

Tsukishima's eyes catching small hint of ink in your wrist, just as he was about to say something, the door closes and continues to leave to the next stop. His right hand had rolled his white sleeves up and there he saw it.

Surely, you'd be here by tomorrow again right?

There goes Tsukishima again making promises he knows he can't keep.

Omg sorry abt not updating but I have like twenty drafts and im a pussy to update them because im having writers block but here u have me updating again. Just had my birthday on march 7 lololol

edit: i updated bc school is cancelled because of the ncov19 virus guys wear masks, don't touch anybody and wash your hands regularly (before and after you eat and after touching people/animals) refrain on having direct contact with other people stay safe love all