12

Jimin's POV
  " Tae?? OMG TAE- WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? HOLD ON A SEC. did you just say the dark snow? you mean Taeyong's pack huh? " I felt my adrenaline pumping and my blood boiling way too fast. " Tae, I'll call you back hun. " I hanged up before he could reply, and immediately called for a meeting.

3rd Person
  In less than a min, everyone waited in the meeting room for me, nervously shaking. They knew Jimin was really pissed at something and they did not want to risk their lives.

  When Jimin entered the room, everyone could tell he was boiling with rage, everyone becoming silent in an instant. Jimin then started the meeting, telling everyone about the war. Everyone started discussing quietly, scared to annoy Jimin. " Everyone in this room will fight against the Dark Snow Pack with all your strength. We will defeat them once and for all.

What the rest didn't know was that it was Taeyong that killed Jimin's real parents the King and Queen of fairies after they had dropped him off at his adoptive parents' house. Jimin had kept this secret from everyone, even Jin, to make sure that no one else gets hurt.

  When the meeting ended, Jimin went to find Yoongi in his room before falling into little space, seeing him still sleeping.

Yoongi's POV
  I was napping as usual when I felt a pressure against my back and someone hugging me from behind. Yet the presence felt so comfortable I snuggled closer, and smelt Jimin. Turning around, I realised that it was Jimin!

  I tried to move away quickly, seeing as how I did not like the reaction my body gave to that small gesture. Let me remind you, tried. Jimin clung onto me and started acting like a child. I understood immediately that he went into little space and needed the company.

  So being the nice human I am, I stayed and started staring at him. The way his face was glowing and how smooth his skin was, made me sad about how he was my mate instead of someone else, someone that would appreciate him more.

  After what happened with my parents and the *** Pack, I couldn't feel anymore. I was ripped of my feelings like my parents, and only had Joon left to take care of me. We were only 9 and 7 respectively, thrown into the terrifying world with noone to teach us how to survive. I would never ever forgive-

  " Hmm? Yooni hyun? " Jimin startled me from my thoughts, seeing him awake and acting like this made me really happy and it scared me. The way Jimin was affecting me and how I'm attracted made me feel like I was vunerable, and I hated the feeling.

  " Yooni hyun! Wat are you doin? I'm hungwy! Can youv cwook? " Jimin- No, Jiminie called me again, his stomach growling. I had nothing to do as well, so I brought him to the kitchen and started making a simple sandwich.

  I wasn't a bad human, I just didn't like alphas, especially self-pity or self-centred ones. They act like they owe the world, which is irritating.

  I watched Jiminie as he ate, making me fall for him more. I could not deny loving him with whatever I have right now, and anyways- " Yoonie hyun, ish big Jiminie your mate? "

_________________________________________

Hey, so I updated. New ways of writing if you see hEh😂😂. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter as always, and Jiminie seems to like to cut Yoongi's thought hmm👀 Haha, Have a fantastic day and..
Remember to always love yourself.💜

Not checked