Last Chapter (Epilogue)

One year later.

" Hey ruh wake up" I told ruhan sitting on bed and shaking him awake.
"What do you want love, it's freaking 2 in the morning " ruhan replied getting irritated.
" I want to eat ice cream " I said in emotional tone and with my puppy dog eyes boring hole into his soul.
" It's ok love, no need to cry, we are going this instant " he got up suddenly and asked me to get ready.
And we started journey to ice cream parlour nearby.
" Your pregnancy hormones are driving you crazy" ruhan whispered to himself.
"You said something Mr.? " I asked him.
" No, no love, we are just about to reach our destination " ruhan replied and I smiled inside.
After having ice cream we started our journey back home.
" Hey ruhan, stop the car" I told ruhan holding his hand.
"What happened mahi? Are you alright, are you feeling pain somewhere he asked" Suddenly stopping the car.
"No, everything is fine. I just wanted to take a walk in the park "I replied.
" You are driving me crazy " he replied and we both went to park, enjoying our walk, with me entwining my fingers in his.
We walked like this for around half an hour.
" Hey lets sit on the bench now, you must be tired now", Ruhan said.
"Yeah, let's sit down" I answered. As I was about to sit, I get up hurriedly after feeling the coldness of the bench.
"It's freaking cold" I replied looking at ruhan and that Mr, he pulled me to him, making me sit on his lap.
"Is it comfortable ma'am? " Ruhan asked and I replied very much.
Being with him and sitting here and it's freaking 3:30 In the morning, I realised the heights this men can climb for me and that's what I like about him. That he is always there, just there to comfort me everytime. And now we are going to have someone else to join us. To make our little family.
"Ruhan are we going to be good parents? " I asked.
" Ofcourse love. You and me are Going to make kickass parents. Don't worry about that. " and I smiled loudly at his reply.
" No profanities in front of our little one" I playfully shoved him and he did lip sealing expression and I lie down on him to enjoy this moment together.
"It's going to be hell lot of responsibilities ruhan. I hope we will be able to take them nicely " I whispered.
" Hey don't be scared. We are in this together and with being together we can handle anything. Trust me" he answered and kissed my head. We spent our 1 hour, talking to each other on random topics, taking a walk here and there. And then returned home.
At breakfast I asked ruhan, "Hey ruh,what do you think,is love always 50/50?"
"Where does that question come from? " he asked raising his eyebrows.
" Just randomly. Answer na. " I told him.
" What I believe is that Love can't always be 50/50,sometimes it will be 30/70,40/60.but the question arises whether at that time you are strong enough to let go of your ego and step up and hold each other hand and face that phase with smile.
Time can't always be same. We are humans, we are no constants, circumstances change, our life change, darkness will come and find us but at that time all that matters is whether your other half has courage to face it all with you, to become a hand of light to bring you back from that darkness. At that time you will realise that whether you are fighting for the right one. Whether the one you stand with Is worth fighting for. Whether they will be your anchor or not?
Because it is damn easy to let go but it takes all of your mind, body and soul to hold on and to never let go." and I saluted my husband at his answer.
"You are quite a wise guy Mr. " I playfully teased him.
" At your service ma'am " he answered back.
After four months we welcomed our baby girl in this world. Who looked exactly like ruhan.
" She is beautiful ruhan" I told him.
"I have to work really hard to keep guys away from her" he answered and I smiled at his very serious furrowed brow expression.
"Don't bound her ruhan, let her have her freedom. Love her alot that she shares her every secret with you. Don't be over strict and let her choose her men, when the time came. I want my daughter to have freedom to choose her soulmate" I told him.
"Ofcourse love,but I'll break every guy's face who tried to hurt my angel" he replied.
"Don't worry I'll give you the baseball bat myself " I told him. And we both laughed widely at our crazy parenting skills.
" We are crazy ruh" I told him, in between my laughter and he winked at me. I guess my hands are going to get full now. With this crazy family.
AUTHOR'S NOTE :-
This is the end guys. I hope you all liked it this far. Do share your views about it. Thank you all for supporting me all through the journey of this book 'arranged to be married.' Thank you so much for your comments and for liking my story. 😊😊