Up in Flames

UP IN FLAMES.        

        "Princess isn't going down without a fight."

        Olivia Ross is a completely different person than she was only months prior as a prisoner on the Ark, but now she's no longer a convict. She's on the ground, she made it to Earth. Reunited with her twin brother, Ashton, it seemed like nothing could stop her now. As a fearless leader of her people, she was unstoppable.

        That is, until those who inhabit Mount Weather kidnap her along with forty-seven others from her camp, unaware as to how her closest friends, Octavia, Finn, and Raven are. And more importantly, Bellamy Blake.

        The once tense relationship between the two had budded into something more and Liv was determined to find him once again, no matter what the costs.

        But, little did she know that her actions could get everyone else that she cares about killed in the process.

        And if that wasn't enough to drive Liv to the brink of insanity, this time around there's going to be more than just two Ross's walking the planet Earth.

         [Season Two]

i do not own the 100. i only own olivia ross, ashton ross, and dominic. all rights go to jason rothenberg and the cw.