H31

Post Message

I've been receiving rude comments in my new book Only Then and at first I tried to stop it but it was futile. I didn't want to block the user since I want my books to be available for everyone but lately, it's all getting to me. First the user attacked my book and characters, then the user attacked me, making me doubt if I am capable of writing and if I ever deserve million reads. And now the user is questioning about me being a fan to Bangtan. And I keep on thinking about it, what if Bangtan doesnt like what I am writing? What if they feel violated by what I wrote? What if they feel harrassed because I wrote smuts about them? I mean, they are just humans. They should be treated right and respected. Especially by us, their fans.

And I hate to admit this but that user has a point. But it just damaged me so much.

Because of this, I couldn't write an update and I've been thinking if I should still continue writing Only Then. I just feel so burnt out. I didn't want to write anymore and if I did, I just can't. And to be honest, it's devastating because to write was my dream and I never thought I would reach this point. I guess, I'll need time. Maybe I'll do some soul searching and stuff like that. I hope you can wait and give me time to find my passion for writing again. Until then, this acc will be on hiatus.

See you soon.

✅ Notify my followers

POST