Chapter Thirty Eight: Permission.

Samantha

It's been three weeks since I saw Harley. She'd kept texting me and calling me, asking me to come over. But I wanted to give her some space, time to recover.

Besides, my mom and I were busy trying to figure out how to tell my dad that his second daughter is also very much gay, which hasn't been going well. Everytime, we'd come close to telling him but then I would freak out and hold my mom's arm tightly, which we'd decided, meant: "abort mission".

But today was a Saturday. And I decided to take a break from struggling to come out of the closet and live my life for a bit. My parents had decided to have a weekend getaway and I was all alone at home.

No parties. No boys. Those were the rules, as always.

And nowadays, I had no problem complying.

I texted Harley, asking her to come over. The reply came in seconds.

I put my phone away and ran a hand through my messy hair. I was nervous. I should be excited about seeing her after all these days, pretty much healed and hotter than ever. But I had something to tell her first. And it was nerve-wracking.

I chewed on my lower lip in apprehension and played with my fingers as the sound of the clock ticking downstairs felt louder and more impactful.

And then the doorbell rang. Multiple times.

Somebody's eager.

I went downstairs to the front door and opened it. The next thing I know, I'm held against the wall, soft lips attacking my own, arms going around my waist, pulling me closer. The door fell shut beside me. My arms immediately snaked around her neck, pulling her impossibly closer, which resulted in her moaning against my lips. I smiled.

I missed this.

I really did.

But before I could pull away and tell her what I wanted to tell her, she started attacking my neck, leaving marks, exploring. I groaned at the sensation.

She pulled me against her as I wrapped my legs around her waist and then she carried me to the couch, still kissing me like her life depended on it. Before I knew it, my shirt and bra were on the floor, her jacket thrown away, my legs still around her waist. Her lips left a trail of kisses down my body till she reached my waist.

Her fingers got to work, pulling down the zip and then pulling the jeans off completely, the cold air hitting my skin. I let out a slight moan in response.

She came back up and started kissing me again, her hands gripping my waist. And then she was back down again, slowly pulling off my underwear, her eyes never leaving mine, the soft fabric falling to the floor beside us, exposing me fully.

"Can I continue?" she asked, her voice deep, soft, alluring.

Holy fuck.

I think my brain stopped working.

"I. . ."

What the fuck is happening?

I felt the spot in between my legs grow warm, wet, her face just a few inches away, her breath repeatedly hitting my belly as she breathed in and out. Her dense brown eyes were glazed over already, her lips reddened and slightly bruised from kissing me, from my biting down hard on her lower lip a few seconds ago. I felt my heart-beat quicken.

But then the memory from New York started playing in my head. Ashley's lips on mine. Her arms around me.

I felt myself calm down. I had to tell her.