Eight

saturday came like a turtle to taehyun, yup, very slow indeed

saturday came like a turtle to taehyun, yup, very slow indeed. seconds go like minutes, minutes like hours, hours like days. time was just incredibly slow. but i guess, when you're excited, it's as if time is frozen, right?

the excited boy couldn't keep his anxiousness and nervousness for meeting the female that weekend. after all, he had eyes on her for quite a while now.

alas, the time has finally came. saturday, 11:30pm. it might be too early to start getting ready because the cafe was only a 15 minute walk from taehyun's house, but the boy couldn't wait and got ready earlier, making sure to brush every strand of hair, and dress nicely because kang taehyun, was about to meet lee chaeryeong again.

he actually had eyes on her ever since chaeryeong transferred to the school. it all started when he was in class, and the professor announced a transfer student that will be joining from then on. that time, he was chatting with beomgyu but after chaeryeong stepped in the class, taehyun completely neglected his friend.

"and so, i was like— hey! are you even listening?" the chatterbox asked, clinging on to taehyun. groaning in annoyance, taehyun pushed beomgyu away and answered, "shut up. i'm paying attention."

scoffing, beomgyu replied, "paying attention? the class hasn't even started yet." he rolled his eyes but received no reply from the latter. sighing, beomgyu slumped back on his chair and turned to look at where taehyun was looking at. beomgyu was curious, what could be more important than his rants?

after realizing what taehyun was looking at, beomgyu smirked. it was the new girl. "well brother, you're going to get yourself a girlfriend." beomgyu muttered which went unnoticed by taehyun since he was too absorbed in the simple introduction of the new girl.

"i'm lee chaeryeong."