AAO | MoodSwings | 15

__________________________

Mood Swings
__________________________

"I'm sayin' tho, why it got to always be more than what it is wit you Layton?"
-   Benjiman Cartier Gotti
__________________________

Friday | March 29th

"You aight kid?" The Boss man asked Benji while it was him sitting on top of the kitchen counter, with a nurse tending to his wound. That question pissed off an already pissed off Benjiman. That was a question that only added fuel to the burning fire inside. All of the lessons on anger management he received while in jail was all nonexistent in this very moment as he remembered how close he was to losing his life.

"What the fuck does it look like? Fuck no, I ain't the least bit aight. Don't ask me that shit again unless it got a name coming behind it on who did this shit to me. You think I'm aight after some niggas just tried to kill me and my girl? Would you be aight?" Benji spoke with excessive anger, he was highly pissed.

As he sat up on the counter with the nurse tending a severe burn over his torso and a dislocated shoulder, Layton stood by his side with so many thoughts and a million questions she wanted to ask. Despite all of the thoughts that pondered her brain, Benji was now her main concern, and to see him here, in pain while in front of her was a rare sight. Benji's pain was the least bit of his concern. His anger overshadowed all of the many emotions he felt at this moment in time and he just wanted answers as to who had done it.

"Calm down kid, aight? Damn. I'm gone handle this shit. It ain't no need for you to get yourself involved in anymore shit than you already have. I'll handle it from here, aight? I'm already busting my ass just to keep you out of trouble, it's the least you could do." The Boss retorted in efforts to calm Benji down. He was only stirring up even more shit inside of Benji.

BG's face fell into a deep frown. "The fuckin' least I could do? Man, fuck that. I could've been fucking dead right now. If you think I'm bout to just let this shit slide, youn' know me for real. Either you gonna give me the word on who behind this shit or I'll get the shit on my own. Either way, shit gone go how it go, with or without yo word." Benji shrugged, then frowned from the sharp pain in his left shoulder.

"I'm gone tell you again, let me handle this one. It's more to it than just a beef, shit is deeper than that. I got this one, fall back." He said to Benji and then he turned towards a Gunplay who was right by his side every second of the day. Gunplay was his protector, but in this moment Benji needed it more. "Gunplay, make sure they get home safe. As a matter fact, get one of them lil' niggas outside his door twenty four hours to make sure don't nobody pull no dumb shit. Oh. and let me know if he try to leave the house."

"Twenty four hours boss? Is he even worth that type of money and protection? This nigga is a liability. If it's up to me, I say we off his ass." Gunplay retorted with a nasty look on his face, directed over at Benji.

"Well, that's why it ain't up to yo ass. Did I fucking stutter? He's .." The Boss began to say then stopped himself as he gave a look at Benji. "Just go do what I said. I don't want a second to go by and nobody at his door, ion give a fuck if it's for a piss break. Do I make myself clear, cause if he gets hurt the blood is on yo hands Gunplay. And I swear .. I'll kill you."

While those words had BG feeling like his Boss had actually gave a fuck about him, it left Gunplay with feelings of the exact opposite. The Boss hadn't ever spoken to him like that and now for him to have did it over a nigga like Benji? He was angry, but he still kept his head high and didn't sweat those words. He would have his way in due time, but for now he had a role to play and he was gonna' play it very well.