AAO | DeadMan | 16

__________________________

Dead Man
__________________________

" This ain't over, bitch ass nigga. You dead."
- Benjiman Cartier Gotti
__________________________

Thursday | April 11th

It was around nine o'clock at night and pitch black out. Benji found himself sitting along the side of the road, watching the home of what he thought was his enemies. Gunplay had brought him here, giving him the information that he needed to handle the dude in the ambush that had taken place not too long ago. It was about time he tied up his loose ends and he had every intention to do so before he left here tonight.

Benji sat in the car with his black hood covering his head as he watched. His finger was wrapped tightly around the trigger on the gun, waiting for some type of sign to let him know this was it. It wasn't him to be shooting into no house, not knowing who was in there. This wasn't in his character, but he had to do what he had to do. He checked the clip of his gun at random and secured it back into the gun before that porch light turned on. His eyes grew wide, as he sat and watched an older woman and his Boss exit.

"What the fuck." Benji mumbled too himself while crouching behind the wheel, watching the two talk to one another and then exchanged a loving hug. It was his next move to call his boss, just to be sure it wasn't just his mind or his eyes fucking with him.

"Wassup kid?" The Boss spoke deeply into the cell phone. Benji watched as he kissed the woman softly on her forehead before he watched her go back into the house. He then headed and got into his car, then pulled away from the house. As Benji thought more he recognized the woman to be the Boss' mom from the dinner that he and Layton had gone too not long ago. At that moment he knew exactly what was up.

"Ain't shit man. You at the crib?" He asked, just for the hell of it. The anger within him was soaring and he was trying his hardest not to let it be known.

"Oh, nah. I'm leaving my mom's crib. Wassup?"

"Shit, just checkin' to see when yo ass was gone let me off these training wheels and back on my own. I been rollin' wit you all week man, I'm ready for my own assignments now. Ion' need a babysitter." BG's voice cracked a little bit from anger and he hated it. Benji was a hothead and he just couldn't control it.

"In due time kid, in due time. You aight?" The Boss said, noticing a shift in his voice. Benji didn't sound like himself and even the boss could pick up on it.

"Always. I'll hit you back man." He said and hung up in the Boss' face before he stuffed his gun back, deep into his pocket before he pulled away from the house and headed for his condo. A blunt was a need of his right now and unfortunately he didn't have it on him. The one time when he needed it the most.

Gunplay had played him.

Gunplay made him believe that this house was the man's house that tried to kill him, but it wasn't. He was foul as fuck for that and Benji couldn't wait to get his hands on Gunplay. He was definitely a dead man walking and BG couldn't wait to be the one to kill him and put the world out of it's misery of him.

Once Benji pulled away, he grabbed his phone, and he immediately dialed Gunplay's number. He had a couple words for this nigga and it couldn't wait. It's a respect thing to him. Of course they had their little differences, but Benji mostly stayed in his lane. For Gunplay to try to set him up, really pissed him off.