Chapter 3: Snakebit

The Ninja are sleeping when a ringing wakes them up.

" Evil doesn't sleep and neither should you!" Wu shouts as he bangs a cymbal

All Ninja groan.

"In order to reach your full potential, we must greet each day as an opportunity" Wu said

Kai gets up "Okay okay, we're up. But if you want us to reach full potential, shouldn't we at least get a full night of rest?"

Cole stretches his back "You call that a rest? I think my back had more lumps than the mattress" 

"We were up so late, talking about how cool it is to have a new headquarters, I guess we lost track of time. Since the Serpentine burned down our monastery, I'm just glad we have a roof over our head" Jay says as he starts to brush his teeth and spits out some dirt that replaced his toothpaste. "ugh ew"

Aria laughed

"Real funny Aria" Jay said annoyed

Zane stood up "What is our lesson today, Sensei? Mastering the strike of the Scorpion? Or perhaps the grace of—"

"I think today's lesson would be chores" Wu said quickly

"Chores?!" the ninja shouted

"Ninja fight, Sensei. They do not clean" Cole argued 

"In order to respect ourselves, we must respect our new home and where we are from. And this place is a long way from becoming a Ninja headquarters. I expect things to be spotless when I return. And put your backs into it" Wu bangs the cymbal again "let's go Aria"

"What why does she get to go!" Kai shouted

"Because I have business to take care of" Aria replied coming out of her closet

"What's with the fancy dress?" Jay asked

"Something a simpleton like you could never understand" Aria sad before grabbing her bag "see you later boys" 

"I'll be back after dropping her off" Wu said before leaving with Aria

-

Aria's car pulled up to the Bounty as another car left. Aria got out of the car and walked up to everyone.

"Now that they have left, maybe Jay can teach us the art of kissing pillows" Wu snickers.

"Ugh!" Jay shouts in frustrtion

"What's this about Jay kissing pillows?" Aria questioned

Kai smiled "Aria you're back, you're never going to believe this Jay-"

"Nothing for a kid to worry about" Jay interrupted "you're only 10, come on get to bed

-

The next morning Jay is working on a button. Kai and Zane pass by.