Chapter 17

After eating their life out with a bunch of pizza and sodas, they went home and start doing their normal things.

"I'm heading off hyung!" Hoseok said clutching his bag.

"Ok, goodbye," Yoongi said preparing to go too.

Let's just say after that 'little' incident, after regretting things that they think they will regret, they go awkward with each other.. really bad that one of them can't maintain eye contact. And that one is Min Yoongi.

After hearing the closing of the door he sighs. 'What the hell is wrong with me?!' he thought.

He heads to his workplace and is greeted by his workmates. The entertainment that they are working on is not that known by the others but has a bunch of talented composers and singers.

"How sending your ex off?" Hanbin said.

"It's just fine Hanbin, are you thinking I'm crying my ass off?" Yoongi said and headed to his table.

"Fine, how about the lyrics we've been working on?" Hanbin said.

"I just lack inspiration I guess.. not finished yet," Yoongi said started scribbling on his paper.

"Don't rush things but meet the deadline" Hanbin said and walk out.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked.

"Hangag River, I'm bored as fuck here. Gotta go hyung!"

Yoongi sighs and looks at his scratch paper... 'Inspiration?' He thought.

He walks out of the studio and heads to someone.

----

Hoseok sips the last bit of water on his bottled water and wipes the sweat on his face. They had a 10 minutes break and now he sits on the floor tidying up.

"Want some?" Kai said offering his ham and bacon with a cheese sandwich.

"Nah, it's okay," Hoseok said and look at his reflection in the mirror.

"But I bring two this time," Kai said and throw one of his sandwiches.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and unwrap the sandwich that makes the latter smile. 'I guess, one sandwich won't hurt'

A sudden knock was heard from an open door and showed Yoongi, a can of sodas in his hands.

"Hyung!" Hoseok beamed and walks toward the elder. "What brought you here?!"

"I just wanted to see what you doing," Yoongi said and hearts flatter a bit at how the younger smiled at him.

Kai raised his brow knowingly and look at the two. His fake cough caught their attention.

"Hyung, why don't you see the choreography that I teach to Kai?" Hoseok said.

"Uh, no it's fine, I'm not going to take long, I just bring you this" he said handing the beverages to Hoseok's hands.

"Just a minute hyung," Hoseok said and grab Yoongi's wrist and sit him on the floor. Yoongi looks at Kai who is staring at him and nods for acknowledging his existence— I mean presence.

Yoongi look in the mirror when the two started dancing in synced and got awestruck by two how great they danced.

I don't know why my heart is like this
I only think of you always
I'll become a rhythm and a song
And sing it for you

Yoongi who staring in the mirror and saw his reflection on how flustered he is when he and Hoseok's gaze met and how the hell he just composed lyrics by that simple gaze.

"I must be crazy, I'm really gone crazy" he mumbled and just came back to his senses when Hoseok called him.

"How's the choreography? Did you like it?" Hoseok asked.

"Ah, yes. It's really good" Yoongi said trying to act normal. "Well, hoseok I need to go and do some workshits" he said and look at Hoseok's eyes who is looking at him smiling and nodded.

Hoseok smiling at him stuck in his mind and can't leave his eyes on the younger. Hoseok knitted his eyebrows in confusion on why the hell his hyung staring at him.

"Hyung, you ok?" Hoseok asked.

"Ah, yeah. I gotta go." He said and look at Kai. "Bye"

"Be careful on your way" Hoseok said.

---

After driving back to his workplace he takes his notes out and writes the words that came across his mind earlier. After writing it he can't take away his mind from thinking about how their eyes met in the mirror and how Hoseok smiled at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you Min Yoongi?! He's your fucking bestfriend for Pete's sake!" He whisper and yelled to himself trying to knock some things out of his mind.

I only remember that image
You can't go anywhere
You have to only look at me too

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He said and write the words that came to his mind.

Min Yoongi went mad and fell in love with his bestfriend.

A/N: I said on my latest announcement that I'll update after one month but because I'm free this time I update. Hope someone inside the earth still reading this ff 💛

Ps. Did you recognize the lyrics that Yoongi write in this chapter? My playlist suddenly play that song and yeah, here it is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

edited: 08/25/22