Stuck with no choice

Busy tapping my pencil on the table , I was gazing outside the window , getting bored . The teacher hadn't arrived yet , and I was grateful that he hadn't. My maths teacher , who was also my class teacher , was the most intimidating teacher anyone could get . The speciality about him was that , he never paid attention to the toppers , instead , he gave equal attention to both , the weak and the strong . And it was of no doubt that I was a weak student .

Everyone was running here and there in the class . Some were talking about the recent movies which were famous in town , and some were talking about their crushes . I was not interested in anything . I wasn't a prey of some bullies , I wasn't a nerd after all . But , I just didn't feel like mixing up with them . They were not the type of friends I needed .

One part of my heart was relieved that Mr . Jeon hadn't appeared in class today . But the other half of my heart wanted to see him . I wasn't sure of which part should I listen to .

Suddenly , I felt a tap on my shoulder . I turned around , to find Taehyung , my only friend in this class .

"Hey Y/N ! Actually , I wanted to ask you something . Why does no one sit next to you ?" This wasn't a surprising question . He would ask me this question everyday .

I sighed and replied , "Taehyung , I just don't feel comfortable with someone sitting next to me . So , that's why ." , I gave the same answer again .

"You seriously don't feel like making any friends except me ?" This wasn't a question which he used to ask .

"I think that I have my own opinion and preference when it comes on friends . So , I found you meeting all my needs which I want in a friend , and so , I'm your friend ." I smiled at him , which made him flash his cute boxy smile .

Soon , the whole class fell silent as the door opened . I looked at the door , and there he was . It was Mr . Jeon .

He was in his normal attire . A white dress shirt , with the collar button opened , exposing a small fraction of his collarbone and skin , tucked inside his tight black pants , making his thighs look thick as well as playing the role of a huge turn-on . His hair was clean , but with some loose strands falling on his forehead . His red thin lips were between his teeth as he bit his lip while taking his seat . The way his biceps flexed as he held the sides of the chair made me feel something .

"Good morning class . I'm sorry about arriving late , I had a meeting to attend at the last moment ." , he said , and suddenly his eyes landed on me . I didn't have the courage to maintain the contact , and so looked down at the floor . I could figure out that he was smiling at me .

"Mr . Jeon , what was the meeting about ?" , the nosy girl of our class , Ryujin , asked . She was so interested in Mr . Jeon's work and buisness , she used to act as his well-wisher , when she was just a bitch . She just wanted Mr . Jeon to pay attention at her , but he never used to do that .

"I think the principal did mention that the meeting was confidential , so , I'm sorry Ms . Choi , I can't tell anything about what we discussed . " , Mr . Jeon answered with a smile . I couldn't help but turn and look at Ryujin's face , she was pouting like a pig . I smiled to myself .

"Does anyone have any doubts regarding the portion ? I have decided to give class tests of every chapter to you students from tomorrow. If any help needed , I'll be there ." This was the best part about him . He used to be super helpful with us in every sum or any problem .

Suddenly , he stood up , and stood next to my table . His hand , with prominent veins visible , was on my table's surface. I gulped as I could see his thighs from under my table . Not only his thighs , I could also see his crotch . Ugh , I wasn't supposed to think all these unholy stuff about my teacher , but I just couldn't help . He was damn intimidating .

"Let's work out some problems . Dahyun , write down the word problems from the back of the textbook , on the board ." Dahyun was the topper of our class , and Mr . Jeon used to call her only when he needed help in writing down sums or problems on the board . After Dahyun was done writing down two problems , Mr . Jeon smiled at her and thanked her . Dahyun was a nice girl , I must say .

"I need two students to do these problems on the board . I call upon Y/N , to do the first problem ." He smiled at me . That smile made my heart melt . This showed the affect he had upon me . I stood up , while smoothing my skirt from the back , and head to the board . It was an algebraic sum . And I was the weakest in that topic . In simple words , I was stuck . If I gave the wrong answer , Mr . Jeon would be forced to come and help me , which meant , he would come close . And I was scared if I messed up . I was definetely stuck .