Chapter 4

After having left his apartment building, with the strict instructions to his guards to keep Simone under guard, he made his way to his office.

Being in a foul mood, he entered the reception area, not even greeting the people who worked for him, making his way up to his private office.

"Good afternoon Sir." The husky voice of his personal assistant spoke up.

Luca nodded his head, still not in the mood for pleasantries, "Marcus will be coming in, I don't want to be interrupted, no matter what!" He stated firmly, barely glancing at her, sticking to business and making his way into his office, shutting the door behind him.

Jade stared at the shut door, well...that definitely answered some of her questions. It was clear that Luca did not remember them together or he was avoiding the situation.

Which left her unsure on how to handle it.

"Is he in?" Marcus, Luca's personal bodyguard asked, the moment he stepped out of the elevator.

Jade nodded, watching as he lifted his hand in greeting, then making his way into Luca's office, shutting the door firmly behind him.

Jade took a deep shuddering breath, she would handle things as they came, so for now she would stick to business as usual.

Luca was standing by the large windows of his office, staring out towards the horizon, his mind in turmoil, when Marcus, his best friend and colleague walked in.

"I got the information you required." Marcus stated.

"And...?" Luca asked, turning to face his friend, placing his hands on the back of his chair.

"Well, the only to two females to enter and exit your apartment, were Simone and Jade." He spoke directly, getting to the point.

Luca's shoulders slumped in defeat, "So that means that it could only be Simone in my bed." He growled in frustration, his grip on the chair tightening.

"Actually, you are wrong." Marcus replied quickly.

Glaring at his friend, "What the fuck do you mean I am wrong, Simone is the only one I know with dark long hair and unless there is a ghost, she is the only one to be in my room." He growled furiously.

Marcus shook his head, "Jade has long dark hair..." He stated with a firm tone.

"No, she..." Luca began, only to stop mid-sentence, remembering a while back at a gala they had attended, she had her hair loose that day, of course he wouldn't remember a small detail like that, because Jade always wore her hair in a tight neat bun.

"Yep...it could be either one of them." Marcus spoke, once he saw that Luca came to the same realization as him.

Luca began to pace the office, raking a hand through his already disheveled hair.

"Fuck and one of themcould already be carrying my pup." He growled out, swearing under his breath.