Chapter 10

Jade stirred, opening her eyes slowly, gazing at Luca, his expression in deep thought, moving her hand up to his face, placing the palm of her hand on his cheek, "What has brought that serious expression on your face." She quietly asked him.

Luca gazed back at her, placing his large hand over hers, lifting it up a bit, to place a kiss on her palm, "The fact that I only realized today, how important you are too me." He stated truthfully.

"And is that a good or bad thing?" She questioned him, quirking her eyebrow.

"It depends on whose point of view, you look at it." He replied, sighing slightly, "For my part, it is definitely good..." He elaborated, again placing a kiss on her palm.

"But you don't sound too happy about it." She stated, having the feeling that there was more to it.

"Happier than you will ever know." He responded instantly, "I am just worried, that you won't return my feelings..." Frowning as a dark expression crossed his features.

"Well, I'm definitely not going anywhere any time soon, especially since you are still..." She spoke lightly, wiggling her eyebrows, blushing at the thought, trying to lighten the tense filled air surrounding them.

"You mean this..." He asked wickedly, thrusting his hips upwards, enjoying the moan of pleasure she emitted, at his deep penetration.

"Yes, definitely that..." She hissed out in a moan, as the heat in her body fired up yet again.

Wanting to extract as much pleasure from their coupling, Luca removed his hard shaft from her core, groaning slightly with displeasure at leaving her tightness.

Standing up and scooping her into his arms, carrying her to his room, placing her on the bed, stepping back and shedding the rest of his clothes, standing before her in all his naked glory.

Jade watched beneath hooded eyes, as he stripped the remainder of his clothes, licking her dry lips, as he grabbed his shaft in a firm grip.

A sense of need coursed through her, her legs widening, exposing her already wet core to his appraisal, inviting him to take whatever she was willing to give to him.

Luca growled in approval, her glistening core beckoning him to take a taste, moving between her legs, he lowered his head to core, swiping his tongue along her slit, moaning in pleasure at the sweet taste of her.

He teased her with his tongue, probing every bit of her of core, feasting on her juices, as she firmly held on to his head, pressing him down, writhing beneath him, until she shouted out her orgasm.

Raising himself up, breathing harshly, he was hard and erect, throbbing with an urgent need to sink into her and feel her wrap around him like a glove, she was an addiction that he would never tire of.

Angling her body, pushing open her legs, he entered her, moving inside of her, with strong, forceful and deep thrusts.

She clutched his shoulders in a firm grip, crying out as wave upon wave of glorious sensations ripped through her body. His body fused with hers, melding them together, her hips arched against his, every cell in her body flooding like a molten tide, clasping him to her, tightly and possessively, as she screamed out her climax.

His shaft pulsed within her core, his jaw taut with unrestrained tension, as he thrust a few more times, finally roaring with abandonment, his release spilling from him, spurt after spurt, her inner muscles clenched hard around his shaft, milking him for every precious drop of his semen.

Their heated bodies lay limp together afterwards, sated, wrapped around each other, he cradled her to him, murmuring words of love.

Tiredness overcame them, their breathing slowed down, with her encircled in the protective embrace of his arms, both finally fell into a deep peaceful slumber.