Chapter 27

Luca was insistent in remaining by his mate bedside and as he watched her screaming in pain, he vowed that he didn't want to have any more children, that three was more than enough, he hated seeing her in so much agony. Jade and the doctor only rolled their eyes, certain that there would be more kids in their future, unless Mother Nature decided otherwise.

One by one, the pups were born, each crying out as they were brought out into the world, letting everyone know that they weren't happy being out of their safe haven.

And when the Doc and his staff, checked and cleaned the newly born pups, Luca held his mate's hand, placing a kiss on her temple, "Your are the bravest and most beautiful woman, I have the privilege of calling mine." He lovingly told her, receiving a tired smile in return.

"Alpha's are you ready to meet the little ones...?" The Doc asked the pair.

Luca nodded eagerly, sitting next to his mate on the bed, helping his tired mate to sit in a comfortable position, keeping one arm wrapped around her waist. Smiling at the doctor, as the old man came forward, placing the first bundle on his lap.

"Your first, a son..." The doctor said.

Both of them looking at their little boy, who gazed at his parents dazedly with steel colored eyes, his little hand, curling around his father's finger. Tears brimmed in Luca's eyes, feeling an overwhelming sense of love for his pup, placing a gentle kiss on his downy black hair.

"Blake..." Jade quietly whispered out, gazing at her first-born with love and tenderness, her finger lightly brushing her son's cheek.

Handing his son over to his mother, smiling as the little one protested at being moved around.

"Your second, another son..." The doctor spoke, again placing the child on his father's lap.

Almost identical to his brother, with black hair and steel colored eyes, though much quieter and alert, as he stared at his parents for the first time. Again the feeling of love coursed through Luca for his second born, unable to form words of how he was feeling, again placing a kiss on his child's head, "Cole..." He spoke out, naming their second born.

Jade smiled, gazing at her mate and second born, "He is just as perfect..."

Shifting slightly, Luca placed Cole on the other side of his brother, making sure that Jade was comfortable to temporarily hold the two boys in her arms, satisfied that she was, he turned back to the awaiting doctor.

"Your third, a girl..." The doctor again spoke.

His little princess, a mini version of his mate, black hair and blue eyes, unable to control his emotions any longer, tears began to stream down his face, the feeling of joy and happiness so overwhelming, that he could not contain it anymore.

Jade was no better, joining in with her mate, as she gazed at her family, something that she always wished she would have one day.

"And may I ask, what is the little one's name...?" The doctor enquired.

Lifting his princess, placing a kiss on her small head, "Daniela..." Luca replied, smiling at the little pout his daughter made.

His family was complete and safe, he could finally breathe for the moment, knowing that his mate was alright and that their pups had been delivered safely into this world.