Chapter 6

Andrea's p.o.v

I groaned as I felt a pounding in my head and bright lights burning my eyes when I opened them. I slowly lifted my head to find my neck aching from it being in an awkward angle for so long. When my sight became less blurry, I moved my neck in circles to try and gain feeling in it once again. When I finally came to my senses, I jumped out of my skin, quickly examining my surroundings. A hotel room, it was cheap and grimy. The chair I was placed in sat in the middle of the room, giving me a great view out of the window. It was snowing, the sky was covered in clouds and below were cars driving around busilly.

I lifted my hand to rub against my forehead, trying to relieve myself of the headache that seemed like it would stay forever. My attention was taken away from where I was to the door that was being opened. I jumped off of the old wooden chair and grabbed the nearest weapon to me, which unfortunately was a tv controller.

The door opened and I quickly attacked, teleporting to the door and slamming the hard device into the gut of my kidnapper. A loud grunt escaped from their mouth, but I didn't have a care as my one aim was to kill the intruder. As I was about to place my next hit, the skilled attacker kicked my legs from under me and held a gun to my head before I could react.

"The real Andrea asked me to shoot her in the head if she was turned into this person. So, if you don't listen to me, I will kill you," she warned, causing me to put my hands in the air, finally recognising who it was. Natalia Romanova, Redroom assassin. "It's okay, I can't kill you. You're on Hydra's save list," I smirked, standing up and walking around the room to properly observe it.

"What? I am Hydra's enemy," she remarked in confusion. "Yeah, I mean you did leak all of their main information, causing it to pretty much shut down. But Hydra remains, and they need to keep you alive for any future endeavours," I shrugged before turning the tv on so I could find out where we were. "How come Andrea knew nothing about this?" The Black Widow asked. "A safety recall. In case I were to be kidnapped and they managed to get me out of this mindset then she wouldn't remember anything. But, over time she does remember things, that's how she gave you locations," I explained.

I flicked through the channels, trying to work out the language until it clicked. I laughed and looked at the assassin. "Taking me to your home country, for what? Redemption. Russia won't bring me back Natasha, I'm not letting her come out this time," I said, before looking out of the window and teleporting through it. Natasha flew in my direction, looking out of the window, down at me. It was ironic really because it felt like Romeo and Juliet. She was my Juliet, my forbidden love, and she stood on the balcony looking down at me as I confess to do anything for her. But that's not how this story ends.

"Thanks for the ride to Russia," I saluted mimicking and then left before she could chase me down. I knew I didn't have long before she would find me, she was a master assassin after all. She was better than me any day and that's what was so amazing about her. The way she has been through so much, more than me in fact, and yet she can come out so ethereal, so... good for the world. Nonetheless, I'm stuck and will always be stuck. Some of us aren't as lucky as she is.

I roamed the streets of Russia, unsure of which part of Russia I was in. My attempts were to find a busy place, somewhere I can hide in plain sight. Having some clothes would be good too, the leggings and sweatshirt I was in was not enough clothing for the country I was in. Eventually my search was a success when I found a busy street that held stalls of people trying to sell things.

My eyes were set on a man who was chopping up meat to sell fresh for the customers. I attempted to show interest, using the little Russian I knew to explain to the man that I was just looking around town. Obviously he was trying to sell to me, and I nodded my head along to what he was saying as I swiped a knife off of his counter before leaving him to it.