Bonus Chapter

Serenity

I looked at the stick and screamed my heart out.

I had symptoms but I didn't think it would come out positive.

Tessa and Jane rushed to me and tried to calm me down but i wasn't having it.

"Oh my God, what am I going to tell him? I'm too young! I'm only nineteen! I can't be a mother at nineteen!" I said in one breath.

"Calm down hun-"

"Oh shut up" Tessa interrupted Jane, "You love babies and Ares is going to be a really good father"

"I'm scared" I whispered and hugged them. "What if he's not happy?"

"You know there's no way he won't be" Jane smiled at me.

"How should I tell him?" I asked my voice trembling as I bounced on my feet. "Should I be straightforward? Should I do like a little surprise thingy? Should I show him the pregnancy test?"

"Ren, that's up to you" Jane told me.

"B-but I don't know! How should I do it? How would he take it more lightly?" I asked.

"I say be straightforward" Tessa said. "Do it quick and it'll be over quick"

"I think you should just give him a hint" Jane said opposing Tessa.

Oof, those two are like complete opposites.

Just then I heard a booming voice resonating in the house.

"Baby! I'm home!"

Little does he know there's an actual baby coming

"Go! Go!" I whispered at the girls shooing them away"

"Oh hi" Ares said as we entered the living room.

"Hi" I said and giggled nervously.

"W-we were just-"

"Leaving" I finished Tessa's sentence and pushed them out the door before closing it.

I leaned on the door looking at him with a guilty look.

"I know this look" He said raising an eyebrow.

Wow he looks so hot and sexy and-

I missed him.

Or it's just pregnancy hormones or something.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"Nothing" I said throwing him a crooked grin.

Long story short, he ended up chasing me all around the house till he finally caught me.

I mean he could do it anytime he wanted but he just wanted to play along.

"Now tell me what did you do?" He asked picking me up.

"Nothing!"

"Do you want to get spanked?"

Maybe.

"No!"

"Then tell me" He said.

"Put me down first" I requested. He did as he was told and looked at me with worry.

"Should I be worried? Is it serious? Please tell me it's not serious"

Aw poor baby is worried.

"It actually is" I said biting my lip. His eyes widened and he frowned. "But it's not something I did, it's something we did"

"W-what? Tell me" He whispered.

"I-I-"

"Baby please don't do this to me"

"In a few months-" I looked down feeling my eyes tearing up, "I won't be your only baby"

"Wha-" He trailed off probably realizing what I'd said but I was already sobbing.

"I'm sorry!" I said and hid my face.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked chuckling a bit and cupping my face. I raised my head up to look at him at that.

"You-You're not mad?" I asked.

"Love, of course not! I've actually never been happier" He said, a full smile lighting up his face.

"Really?" I asked wiping my tears.

"Of course" He whispered. His eyes had tears in them as well. It really caught me off guard because he rarely cried.

Suddenly he took me in his arms and kissed me.

"I've been waiting my whole life to be with you" He whispered, "You're the only one I could ever see myself having a family with"

His beautiful silver eyes were red now and he wasn't holding back the tears. He was letting them fall.

"We need to start looking for names! A-and need to start preparing a room and clothes and-"

I interrupted him with a giggle brushing my thumb on his sharp jaw.

"We don't even know the gender yet silly"

"But we will in a few months and now that I think about it we must visit the doctor!" He said. "I'll make an appointment for tomorrow"

"Ares what if I'm not a good mom?" I asked out of the blue.

I didn't really have the best parents so I was worried I was going to turn out like them.

"What are you saying?" He asked stroking my hair. "You're going to be the best mom ever! And I'm hoping you're ready for another two babies or three" He grinned.

Honestly, I loved babies. I just hoped I could take the pregnancies.

"And you're going to be the best father" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you" He whispered and then dropped to his knees. "And I love you too baby" He cooed and kissed my belly. "Can't wait for you to get a pregnant belly" He smiled.

"I'll be fat"

"That's not a bad thing" He chuckled kissing my belly again, "You'll be beautiful"

"Are you talking to me or the baby now?"

He looked up at me with love and adoration and smiled once again.

"Both"

-----

So there it is, hope you liked it! It was pretty simple so let me know if you want more bonus chapters!