Adrinette

"Sorry Alya! I need to go!" Mari ran to the bathroom stall "I'll go check on her" Adrien saw Mari puking in the toilet "Don't look at me! Agh...." he rubbed her back in circles "Princess you don't look well" he kissed her forehead.
"I can't believe that brat has been dating my Adrikins for years now!" Chloé walked in the door and saw Adrien "Adrikins! You don't need her~~" Chloé kissed his neck while Mari was behind the door "Bitch.." she whispered "Chloé I love Marinette stop." Adrien pushed her away "Come on Adrikins- Huh?" A fist flew into her cheek "My face! Maribrat! Leave us alone!" Chloé pushed her "No! You leave all three of us alone!" Mari pointed her finger to the door "Three? There's only two of you!" Chloé laughed "sorry Chloé I can't fight you in my condition" she rubbed her stomach "W-What? N-no w-way! I'll be back!" Chloé ran out the door crying "Y-You're P-P-Pregnant?" Adrien placed his hand on her stomach "I-I'm s-sorry!" A tear fell down her cheek "I can't wait for our kitten!" Adrien kissed her neck "R-Really?" Mari giggled "Yes Princess"
And then, he pulls her into a kiss. It's all fire and sparks, anger melts into a lust as his lips move against hers. "A-Adrien..." her teeth sink into his lower lip, worrying flesh. He smothers a groan against her mouth. "M-Mari..." tension crackles between them. The heat in his eyes is drawing her closer. Unbidden, her hand hooks in his belt loops, his fingers find her waist. Adrien smooths his fingers over her ass, clutching round flesh and squeezing hard. "A-Adrien!" A shock of pleasure rolls through her. Something deep inside of her gives a welcoming clench. It happens so quickly, her mind doesn't have enough time to catch up with her body. "A-Adrien~" She made quick work of his pants, unbuttoning them and shoving them down.

"Inpatient are we?" Adrien chuckled as he hiked up her skirt, pushing her back against the bathroom sink. "Oh A-Adrien~~" Adrien licks his fingers before pressing them between her thighs "A-ah!" He draws short, quick strokes over her throbbing clit. A jolt of  electricity goes straight down to her core. "Ah! Ah!" Adrien's Hans clamps over her mouth "shh...not so loud princess" Mari gently bites down on his palm, "Ah...Princess" Adrien's eyes could burn a hole in her skin. "Do you want me to fuck you hard Princess? He smirked "As hard as you can" Mari grinned "I plan to"

Adrien throws her back onto the counter and yanks her legs wide open. "A-Adrien.." he grabs his cock, giving himself a few short pumps, his eyes are fixed on her pussy. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you'll feel me inside of you for day's afterward." Without a hint or warning he thrusts inside of her. "A-ah!" She gasped against his hand, she gripped the counter tight as he sets a brutal pace. She dug her heels into his backside. Already she could feel the tightness building in her abdomen. "Ahhh! Adrien! Ah!" He bit her ear lobe and whispered "Scream my name baby~" he changes the angle and gives her another hard thrust. "A-Adrien! Ah! Ah! Ah!" She released her grip on the counter to cling on his shoulder. His hand slips up her shirt to tweak her nipple through her black lacy bra, and that does it. "F-fuck! Adrien!" She came apart around him, neck arching, chest heaving. "A-Adrien~" she could feel him lay soft kisses down her neck, but she can't open her eyes to watch. "Mari! I'm going to- A-ah!"
(8 months later)
"F-Fuck! Adrien! The baby- agh!"
"I'll get the blanket!"
The end!