Chapter 19

Lance was pushed away as the alpha tackled the other alpha. A fight had begun. The alphas bit and clawed at each other, tumbling around the room.

The omega covered his nose due to the strong scent of alpha pheromones traveling in the room. His attention was drawn to a yelp that sounded.

Lotor held Keith against a wall by the neck. Keith was thrashing, his eyes wild as he tried to bite the man holding him.

"Give up." Lotor threatened.

Protect omega.

Keith growled, "Never." He hit his head against Lotor's. "Not as long as your hurting my omega."

Keith tackled down Lotor. He scratched his face, leaving a big cut across his eyes. The alpha yelped, then screamed when Keith clawed his stomach.

Keith got off the alpha kicking him. But his foot was grabbed and he was dragged down. He grabbed Lotor's hand, basically throwing his body towards the other side of the room.

The white haired alpha didn't move.

Keith collapsed to his knees, breathing heavily and clutching his chest. The omega hesitantly made his way over to him.

Keith looked up, "L-Lance..." He teared up. "I'm s-so sorry."

"H-Hey, it's o-ok." Lance choked on his words, crying now. He cupped Keith's face gently. "I'm s-so t-thankful your h-here."

Keith broke the collar off the boy and the two held each other in a hug, crying into each other's necks. They heard some yelps in another room. The alpha growled upon hearing footsteps near the room they were in but stopped when he saw Shiro and Curtis.

Curtis noticed Lotor in the corner, "K-Keith... you went feral, didn't you?"

Keith put his head down in shame, "Yes."

"Well, enough of that!" Shiro cut in kneeling in front of Lance and Keith. "We have Lance back... and we should definitely get you both looked at."

Curtis and Shiro hugged the couple. Lance breathed in all their scents and felt a wave of calmness fill his body.

Rest.

Keith hoisted the omega up in his arms and followed the other alpha and beta down some halls. Lance leaned into Keith's chest and slowly closed his eyes.

The four made it to their hidden motorcycles. Keith held Lance up in front of him as he reached his arms around the omega to hold the handles. Shiro drove off first, and Keith followed behind.