75

"The third task is in the next week, can you believe it?"

There was a moment of silence.

"It'll be fine." Replied Severus who sat in a chair that was pulled up in front of her desk as she graded notebooks from charms.

Eleanor looked up, noticing Severus flipping through a few notebooks himself. He decided to help her as they both waited for next class.

"You don't have to do that." Eleanor tried to stop him.

Severus didn't look back to her as he kept reading the pages, "I know I don't." He muttered.

She said nothing. Bring her head down back to the notebook as the two sat again in silence.

He stole a quick glance at her before smiling a bit before he kept reading.

They didn't find themselves to be in a hurry. Eleanor rather liked his company as he had been by her side most of the time. Whether it be running arons around the castle or just sitting alone. He was either not far from her view or walking directly with her. Since then, Eleanor had now recognized the quiet once again, she no longer felt like she was being followed around or stalked or in danger. She felt secured.

Though she felt a sense of safety, she still deeply worried about Harry's own safety.

Shes heard it over and over again, that Harry was fine. That if he could concour two tasks, he could concour a third.

But everything always seemed to be going wrong during this time of the year. As days began to go by, the closer it was to the final task.

And here it she sat the week before, panicking and feeling ill at the thought of it.

"Are you okay?" Severus's voice brought her back from her thoughts. "You have that look in your eye."

Eleanor brushed it off as she cleared her throat, "What do you mean?"

Severus sat still, but relaxed, "You're thinking of something and it's stressing you out. Stop."

She shrugged, denying it again, "I'm not stressed." He gave her a look and she gave him the same. "I'm fine."

He grumbled a bit before muttering under his breath. "Uh huh." His eyes flickered back to hers.

Just then the class bell had rung.

Neville was the first student to walk in. The boy smiled at Professor Adler before it dropped a little once he saw Professor Snape sitting across from her.

Severus narrowed his eyes at the boy who quickly walked to his desk and grabbing his study sheet.

Eleanor shook her head at the man, "Stop it, you're scaring him."

He did a double take to her before quietly muttering, "I did nothing."

"Uh huh." It had been her turn to say it back to him before more students began to enter the room.