Chapter 27

Pretty soon, everything went back to normal.

After school every day, Y/n would go to the recording room to find Tsukasa, Sakura and Natsuhiko, and she would spend the night there. 

The only thing wrong was that Yashiro hadn't come back yet.

There were many times where Y/n was tempted to go to the third floor bathroom to visit Hanako-san and ask him about her, but every time she tried she would start feeling dizzy and sick, and she would go back to the recording room.

She still couldn't get it out of her head.

Tsukasa's smiling face as he mentioned casually that Hanako murdered him. Hanako's horrified reaction as he trembled where he stood. The idea that Tsukasa was killed by his brother was bad enough, but there was something else that Y/n couldn't quite understand. It just didn't feel right.

"Y/n?" Sakura asked, looking at the girl. Y/n blinked.

"Oh, sorry!" She stammered. "I zoned out! What did you say?" Sakura smiled understandingly.

"It's alright." She reassured Y/n. "I was just saying that you looked sad. Is something the matter?" Y/n was about to say no, when she realized that maybe Sakura could help her.

"Hey, Sakura?" She asked. "What do you know about Tsukasa's past?" The green haired girl stared at her before shaking her head.

"Not much, besides the fact that he has a brother." She said. 

"Oh, okay." Y/n said, deflating a little. Sakura noticed the disappointment in her expression.

"Hey." She said, smiling. "I have an idea. How about we go take a walk around the school? We can..." She paused. "...talk about girly things, I suppose." She didn't look satisfied with what she came up with. "Actually, never mind. I don't know what I was planning to do. Forget I said anything."

Y/n looked at her friend before laughing. "No, no, that sounds fun! Although, I don't really know what you mean by 'girly things.'" Sakura looked a little embarrassed.

"I don't know." She admitted. "What do girls talk about?"

"Boys?" Y/n suggested. "Fashion? The latest gossip?" Sakura chuckled.

"None of those things sound particularly interesting." She said. "We'll think of something along the way." She got up and held out her hand for Y/n. 

"Well, let's get going, then."

Y/n took her hand, smiling. "Where are we going?" Sakura shrugged. 

"The library?" She asked, then thought for a moment. "Maybe we could just explore. You know, have our own little adventure."

Y/n nodded. "I'd like that."

The two of them opened the door and made their way down the hall.

~~~~~~

New chapter coming now, because I feel like it.

(Also because this chapter kinda sucked, ngl)

*Also it just occurred to me that in the picture Sakura has thigh high stockings held up with garters. That's kinda my kink, tbh... I think I might be gay for Sakura, now cause she looks great in them :)*