Chapter 15 ~ Cloud 9 .

Adriana P.O.V ~ Tae Shop 📍

I was sitting in Tae Shop with my headphones in while on my phone and Tae was doing Amina hair,I really just said a few words to them I just wasn't in a talking mood ever since Durk been gone.I missed waking up hearing his Voice and I missed playing with him I just feel like I lost my bestfriend...

Tae-*Takes Adriana headphone out* You okay girl?

Adriana-I'm straight. *Looking at Pictures of her and durk*

Amina-...Girl is you need Us we here for you.

Adriana-Thanks.

Amina-Tae You trynna Hookah at Adriana House Tonight?

Tae-Shii it's up to Adriana.

Adriana-Well...I guess I could have a little company. *Looking at them*

Amina-Alright bet,You could use us right now *Smiles*

I actually did need a lil company because it really got boring in the house since Durk was in Jail.

Tae-Yeah cause you know when we show up we pop off sis *Sticks Tongue*

Amina-Okayy pooh. *High five Tae*

Adriana-*Chuckles*  Y'all stupid as Fuck but Anyways imma see y'all later cause I got to go handle some business *Stands up*

Tae-Alright Pookie,Love you and drive safe.

Amina-Same here luv *Smiles at Adriana*

I then smiled back and Waved them bye and I got into my car,I then headed to the jail house Durk was in.

I then arrived at the jail,I then walked in and I had to signed my name which I did and I got a name tag that said "Visitor",I then sat down on the Metal Table and I then waited for Durk and I then seen him walk out looking the same and when he seen me his face lit up and he headed my way and sat down and I smiled back at him.

Durk-Damn I know I haven't been here for long But you look different baby..You doing okay? *Looks at her*

Adriana-*Laughs a little* Yep I'm still the old Adriana..

Durk-Mann...I miss you so much. *Looking at her*

Adriana-I miss you too Durk...

I then looked down trying not show him I was tearing up.

Durk-I wish I could hug you right now but the guards ain't gone let me touch you but I got court tomorrow and hopefully they will say sum good news.

Adriana-*Looks at him with tears in eyes* I hope so too.

He then looked down,I could tell he was hurt and he didn't want me to see it.

Adriana-*Wipe eyes* So where Von ass at? *Laugh*

Durk-His Ass probably in his cell talking his new friend. *Laugh*

Adriana-Oh *Chuckles*

Guard-Banks yo time is up,Come on. *Walks towards Durk*

Durk-I love you Adriana *Stands up*

Adriana-I love you too baby

I watched as he walked with the guard and he then disappeared,I then wipe my eyes again and I headed out the building.

I was at home on the sofa watching Videos of Me and Durk which Some videos cause me to smile and Laugh and some even caused me to Cry a little,I then heard a knock on the door and I fixed my face and I greeted Amina and Tae which they both had snacks in they hands which Kinda Reminded me Of Jayda,I wonder how she's doing I couldn't call her because Sis changed her phone number but I took a peeped at her Instagram and Her followers were actually going up.

Amina-Hey Girl But guess what *Walks in and sits on sofa*

Adriana-Aww shit what happened? *Gets pillow off sofa and sits on it*

Tae-*Shutting Door and Puts snack on sofa and sits down by Amina* She got into a argument with a Women in Walmart and Now the bitch is banned.

Amina-Well that bitch should've Never Took the Last Box of Fruit snacks.

Me and Tae busted out laughing and he started Smoking the hookah.

Adriana-Why you got to be so Violent Amina *Still laughing*

Amina-Well she was on the phone and she had her hand on the Box but she didn't pick it up,So I said Excuse me and I took the box and Boom the Bitch wanted to fight yo good sis *Crosses arms*

I then chuckled and Tae handed me the hookah which I inhaled it and blew it out my mouth which I felt so relieved.

Tae-I has to Drag her ass out the store and then they told her she couldn't come back.

Amina-Oh just watch imma be back.

I then Laughed a little and handed her the Hookah.

Amina-So how is Durk? *Blow Smoke out Mouth*

Adriana-...He's doing alright..But he just look so innocent.

Tae-It's gone be All good Adriana,Hopefully tomorrow they will say something good.

Amina-Yea. *Hands Tae Hookah*

Adriana-And I sure do need some Dick right now..

Tae-Girl you betta sneak yo ass in that jail and Get some.

Adriana-I swear y'all so crazy.

Amina-Girl I know and if you need anything me and Tae Lines are always on...You pay your phone bill right Tae? *Looks over at him*

Tae-Bitch you know I do.. *Roll eyes at her*

We then laughed,And the hole night we chilled,Smoke and Ate but I'm glad Tae and Amina are here with me because they were the only people I could talk to right now.

{Are y'all fukkin wid my New Cover Doe ?😩}

Opinions 💭 || 👉🏽

Vote🖤 || 👉🏽

Share💯|| 👉🏽