Being Betten On

I remained still not bothering to say anything so it wont encourage him any further to tease me.

He stared at me , expecting me to say anything , but I just looked away.

The silence started feeling very uncomfortable for me specially since I could literally feel his stare on the side of my face. Realising a deep breath I cleared my throat.

"When will the game begin?" I ask , ending the silence , looking up at him too see him now on his phone tapping away.

"Right about now" he says . He stands up and heads towards me , I step back instinctively but he doesn't touch me instead he passes by me and opens the door for me . Making me feel stupid but grateful.

"Thank you" I whisper as I hastily walk pass him.

"When we get to the main room I want you to go with Denise , and she will regroup the girls and then she will lead you all back to the dressing room ,once the game will have started", he said as we walked out of the hall way and continued to the main room.

Once we reached the end of the hallway he went to the left and I went to the right scanning the crowd for Denise and easily spotting her at the bar , with some of the girls there already. I hastily made my way towards them.

"Ok ladies you know the drill , we wil exit and go to the Pink and we will go forth from there. " Denise was saying just as I approached them . Without a glance at us she walked forward towards the doors we came in and we followed.

I could literally feel the eyes behind my back as we exited. The girls didnt utter a word as we left but once the men closed the door and we entered the dressing room, they all started getting in small groups and talking to one other, Feeling insecure and lonely I stayed behind and stood at the entrance of the door not knowing were to go.

"Come on Violet , you can chill out with us", Bethany said excitedly grabbing my arm and steering me towards Alice who was sitting in the sofa.

"Th-thank you but I dont want to intervene " , I said timidly as Bethany shoved me down on the sofa next to Alice and she sat on my other side to my left.

" Non sense! You can hangout with us from now on" Alice said while Bethany nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, we all know how rough it can be when your the new girl" , Bethany said smiling at me .

"Well thank you I guess" giving them a timid smile.

"It must be very difficult for you though compared to us" Bethany said with a frown.

"W-why ?" In the back of my mind I was thinking about the game.

"Well because clearly Gina and Sharlene over there see you as competition since they aren't the most beautifulest in this room anymore since your here now" Alice chirped .

"Oh well Thank you for the compliment but i seriously don't believe that is why they dislike me so much, they are so beautiful" I said looking at them as they both were sitting together but not conversing with each other but with the other girls.

" Pshh dear little Violet if only you knew " Bethany scoffed .

"Umm if you dont mind me asking why are we waiting here for?"

"Oh well we wait here until Denise's girls come in and they discard our clothing and take off our make-up and then we can leave " Alice said while Bethany nodded.

"Then thats it for the night? What about those other girls?"

" Yes thats it for the night but tomorrow the girl who was betted on tonight will be informed if she got won over which never happens since Eduardo never looses"

"By the way my dearest Bethany you will have to so give me that dress of yours if I win in our little bet" Alice said with a smile.

" Yeah , well if I win then you have to give me that blue handbag of yours " Bethany smirked.

"What! That is so unfair thats the sole reason why I want your dress is for it to match with my handbag!" Alice glared at Bethany.

"Well thats the reason I want your handbag to match with my dress!" Bethany said.

"What bet?" I asked smiling for it was entertaining watching them dispute. Making me forget about the game a little.

"So sorry for leaving you out again its well we both always do a bet on guessing which girl will get betted on .Alice here picked Gina and I chose Sharlene but right now we are sort of lost and wont be able to know who it was until morning when the chosen girl start bragging about it . But since you led tonight we are sort of .. I guess lost you can say." Bethany said with a shrug.

"What do you mean lost?" I asked not by curiosity but to take the game that planned my future ,that most likely would have been done by now.

"Well usually the girl who gets to be the leader gets to be the one who gets chosen but tonight he picked you and a new girl never gets chosen to lead and especially never gets betted on. " Bethany continued .

"Why is it so good to be the one who gets betted on?" I asked again trying to get rid of the game from my mind.

"Cuz once you get betted on Denise asks you what you want and Eduardo buys you anything you desire not only that but you get the best dresses the best cars you get to be a princess sort of . You get the best of anything! Not only that but he actually lets you spend time with him alone!" Whispered Alice looking like a little child who got their biggest dream come true.

"As in ... alone ..alone alone? " I asked timidly . Not sure why I felt bad that the man who stole my first kiss had intercourse with all the other girls in the room.

"Well not exactly like have sex with him you get me , truth to be told I never had sex with him neither has Alice in fact all except for Gina , Sharlene and Sonia who claimed ..I mean ' claimed ' that they actually fucked with him , but who really knows". Bethany said rolling her eyes.

"Oh look the girls are here " Alice said smiling and stood up "Ughh finally I can be free and sleep in my bed" she said as a girl with a pixie haircut started undressing her and I looked away feeling heat go up my neck ,making me blush .

Another girl approached us and Bethany stood up and also started dis robbing .

"Come here Vio let me help you out in private"Trisha said appearing out of no where and offering me hand .Giving her a grateful smile I took it .

She led me out of the room and back toward the hallway that I had previously gone through with Pete and Adam . We went in the elevator and exited on the same level my now new room was located at.

Trisha opened the door and let me in first . Once I entered she pointed at the settee .

"Thank you , for bringing me back here I wouldn't had have been comfortable undressing like that in front of so many people ." I said as i sat and she started taking out sleep ware from a wardrobe.

"Its no problem , but lets just not get used to the idea of changing in here alright. I only did this cuz its your first day ok? , " She said with a smile , and indicated for me to stand up so she could take off my dress.

"Thank you anyway , umm its ok I can do it by myself" I said kinda shy, as she reached towards me .

" Im sorry Violet but its Denise's best dress yet and I personally have to do it so you wont tear it up" she said sheepishly.

"Oh ok "

Once she had taken it off I put on the pajamas while she gathered it in her arms with the heels.

"Umm Trisha ... do you know who won tonight?" I asked as she opened the door to leave.

"The game hasn't even started yet I would have thought Eduardo would have informed you that ,you just have to wait and see tomorrow , night Violet " she said closing the door and leading me stunned .

I felt what i believed my body was shaking of fear but then I realized that I wasn't scared I was mad. Seething!

How dare he lie to me making me believe the game had begun! Letting me find out until tomorrow! Tomorrow! To find out my future.

Oh will I give him a piece of my mind tomorrow!