• U P D A T E •

this is not an updating chapter, but an update to what's going on.

hey guys! i know i've been on a hiatus for a few weeks to a month now and it's killing me :(
as you all know, i am a student, so my work and education comes first which sucks because i love writing so much.

i've been overwhelmed with assignments and projects and exams and i could go on forever, you get the point. i'm busy as hell.

i've been drowning in work and gradually, my mental health is crippling worse and worse. and i don't want to stress myself with it what i love, so i put a pause to writing.

i have a lot of chapters written, but they're not edited which is my least favorite part to do (it's very stressful to me). i've been stuck on editing chapter 42 since it's a long chapter, which means a lot of editing and i've abandoned it to focus on my work and mental health.

i'm not sure when i'll be back to updating. hopefully my life will be together by the end of march and beginning to april which means i'll be back to writing again and chapter 42 will be out soon after.

i'm still active on wattpad which means i see all the votes and comments you guys leave and i appreciate it with all my heart :) it just breaks when i can't give you the material you guys have been begging for. i really do want to!

i promise i'll be back soon when i'm better :) until then, let's get it through the first half of the second semester with my iced coffees and crippling stress anxiety and zero hours of sleep :')

love you all and will be back soon for you all! chapter 42, a lot goes down 👀

letssayimalreadywritingsomeromanticsceneswithveraandezioitssojuicyandimexcitedforallofyoutoreaditaaahhhhejfbebdnen <33

- alli