𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

I had just finished up a job, and was headed to check in with Shah and Kash before I went home

I had just finished up a job, and was headed to check in with Shah and Kash before I went home. Semaj was watching Blake and while Athena visited her parents, so I wanted to hurry back before she fell asleep.

"Wassup, Luck? How'd it go?" Kash asked when I entered the office at the back of the club. It wasn't open for the night yet, so it was really chill in here. I hated having jobs at night because coming in this bitch when it was live gave me migraines.

"It was straight. Nothing out of the ordinary," I shrugged.

"Why you talk like that nigga Blue?" Shah laughed, making me blush. They loved pointing that out every single time I opened my mouth to speak. "But aight, you should see the deposit into y'all account by midnight," he nodded.

"Bet," I nodded. "So, why'd I get called all the way here? I'm in trouble or something?" I tilted my head.

"No," Kash laughed. "We already talked to Blue the other day about this, but we needed to bring it to your attention as well. As you know, Syn is pregnant as shit," he started, making me bust out laughing, because she was.

As soon as she told Shaheem she was pregnant, it was like a switch went off in her head. She turned into the stereotypical pregnant lady, always hungry, gotta pee every six seconds, stayed snapping at Shaheem, which was actually normal. But she'd cry if he joked on her, and he kept doing it, because he's an asshole.

"Yes she is," I spoke once my laughter calmed down.

"Syn pregnant, Blake is almost a year old...well not really but basically. What I'm saying is, we got hella shit to lose now. You and Blue the only ones left still pulling hits and moving weapons. Now while y'all the only ones with no kids, we're all still connected, and if we have an incident like we had last year, our kids are in immediate danger and I cannot risk that," he continued. I nodded slowly, kind of seeing where this was going, but not really.

"Basically, after this round of jobs for the month, you and Blue not doing that shit no more," Shaheem said plainly, making my eyes widen. I never thought I'd hear that.

"Exactly. So, by April, y'all are gonna be done" Kash said.

"Well...okay. What am I supposed to do then?" I asked. I didn't mind, honestly. I didn't like nor did I dislike my job, but I don't like not having money coming in.

"Good question. We got something in the works, not the restaurant because that'll be babygirl's to oversee," he explained. We already knew her hungry ass wanted the restaurant all to herself. "We think we could really have Tampa on lock completely if we open one more club out here," he smirked.

"Lemme guess, a strip club or some shit?" I chuckled. The exchanged a look before looking back at me, faces still completely serious. "Wait...y'all wanna open a strip club?! Do y'all know how many strip clubs is in Tampa already?!" I asked incredulously. I was just joking but these niggas look deadass.