43

Morning of the Party

Alright..I think I have everything I need!

Dressed in your new outfit you bought for Maki's party you slide the party favors on the counter, the cashier looking up and giving you an odd expression.

"You making a party?"

"Mhm!"

"Whose birthday is it?"

"Um...well...Um...it's a little girls birthday today and I was asked to decorate..."

Why is she glaring at me?

The entire exchange is awkward so you quickly swipe the bag then set the little outfit and couple plushies on the counter, your hand digging down in the pocket of the skirt to pull out your last bit of money.

Mali's worth it...I want her to have the best birthday!

Even though she isn't one yet...oh...I wonder if I'll be around when she turns one too...

After paying the woman you grab your bags and take off towards Yoongi's apartment, your stomach fluttering with odd emotions thinking about the night before.

He brought lunch...

No Y/N!

You can't think that way!

He's an international superstar!

He wouldn't possibly...he has every pretty girl in the world that would throw themselves at his feet...

When you finally get to the door you peck your signature knock on the wood and jump when the door swings open, Jimin's cheeky smile meeting you.

Oh no.

"Y/N! Come in! I'm here early!"

"Yeah you are."

Entering the apartment you look at a disgruntled Yoongi with his hair half dried, his cheeks turning pink when his eyes set on your outfit.

"H-Hey Y/N..."

"Am I too early?..."

"N-No! Not at all...I just got done-"

"PA!"

Yoongi is cut off by a loud squeal echoing through the apartment and tiny hands smacking against the floor, a loud gasp escaping your lips when you see Maki crawling through the living room without a diaper on.

"Maki no!"

You quickly drop the bags and pick up the happy baby as she kicks her legs and coos at you happily, your cardigan sliding off your shoulders to cover her.

"Yoongi-"

"She learned to take her diaper off I swear! It wasn't me!"

"Hyung your baby is a nudist!"

Yoongi watches you warmly when you bust out in a small giggle while Maki keeps happily bouncing in your arms, her hands tenderly smacking your chest.