Info about some things.

A/N: Hello everyone, and welcome to read this book. Because I love Alola amourshipping stories, and there aren't so many of them, I decided to make one. There are few things, that you must notice. And if this doesn't interesting you, go straight to the next chapter.

First, the characters' ages.

Serena, Ash and Mallow are 14. That because, in XY-series, Ash looks like something like a 13-year-old and in this story, they have has already their birthdays. (yes, also Ash) Serena just is about the same age as Ash and Mallow look like 14-year-old.

Kiawe and Lillie are both 15, because they look a little bit older than everyone else in Sun&Moon and 15 is probably the nearest age.

Lana and Sophocles are both 13, because they look like little bit younger than others in Sun&Moon, and 13 is just a good age for them.

And yes, May is also about 14, because in Hoenn-series she is the same age as Ash (And I know that these age things are propably all wrong, but hey, this is my fanfic so I decide)

Second, their appearance.

Just imagine they all (except Ash and maybe Serena) in the same outfits what they have in series. Ash looks like the same as XY-series, expect clothes are the same as Sun&Moon. That bc I like more his XY-appearance (his's cuter in that :3) And May has the same outfit as Hoenn series bc I'm lazy to imagine her other outfits.

Serena's outfit is described in some chapter.

So, that's all! Hope you enjoy this story!